Reviews for Puppetry
Los Grotos chapter 1 . 5/30
Oh my. Udumg Sasori might have gone very badly. But I'm glad it didn't.
cici chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
Woe this was so well-written that I can't even. The flow was great and the interaction between the two made it seem like they actually are in an established relationship so it made the story all the more believable. Overall wowzers 3
AntwSpring chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
I love it! Great pairing
JERUSALEM's Bride chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
i really like this ship. too bad there arnt many stories for them... which is exactly why you should write a sequel. yes. write it. write it now
guess chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
SilverStarShine94 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Ohhh. I like both of the pairings involved and this is a combination I didn't know I wanted until I read it. Thank you for giving me the fic I didn't know I needed until just now, you total babe.
Skyrere chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I love it. Great job.
DiabloFenrirCerberus chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Awesome can you do a story on what Sakura does? xD plz
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
0_o wow. I'm not a big Kankuro/Sakura fan but I am a Sasori/Sakura fan and I must say, this was amazing. Great job. :D
Black-Blue Moonlight Neko chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
omfjnes.. d-e-aloucious! i fuved it
Datara Noshioku chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I have never wanted to be Sakura so badly
Namikaze vs Uchiha chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
Wow.. That was different, in a good way. I always knew this couple was potentially good. Great work Hope you write another KankSaku maybe something to do with the many naughty applications to medical ninjutsu. Lolss D
roxnroll chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
O-Very Naughty! Me likey!

I really enjoyed that-It took me a while to get to it, but I loved every minute of it.

Exclusive Amanuensis chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
You know someone is talented when they can write a story containing situations and characters together that you normally would never touch...and you ENJOY it!

Amazing job! Again, you're so awesome!
OpheliaPurple chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Wow, that was amazing. Any chance of part2? The "naughty applications of medical ninjutsu"?