Reviews for NCIS: Apocalypse
No chapter 14 . 4/17/2015
Bull$hit! If he was ASLEEP, THEN HE WAS ASLEEP! A slash to his arery would've KILLED HIM! HELLO! BULL$HIT!
jehabib1 chapter 34 . 1/3/2013
An amazing chapter and a touching moment...
jehabib1 chapter 22 . 1/3/2013
That was such a touching scene...it reminded me of my little cousins. One of them always, always sits on me or in my lap and takes my hand and wraps it around her, like what Tali was doing. They are amazing together...the only problem? That something bad is going to happen because I'm only halfway through this fic. lol

Do you have any specific girls in mind when you picture how tali looks? Or just a generic picture of a curly, brown haired girl with bright blue eyes?
jojobevco chapter 42 . 6/9/2012
A good ending, with answers, but enough unanswered questions.
ChEmMiE chapter 42 . 6/1/2012
Okay... You do realize you just KILLED me, right? I mean you just ENDED one of my all time favorite fics!

Sure these last two chapters were absolutely PERFECT, but Im still so overly super sad that it's over! :(

So yes, I WILL be waiting for that sequel! Both the one that's actually a sequel (doesn't have to have a real plot... jsut give us some glimpses into lufe in sanctuary following this storY), and the one you PROMISED me about Ziva's two years with Damon! :D
ncisXpsych12345 chapter 42 . 5/31/2012
Well first off Congratulations on finishing your wonderful story. I have truly loved every word of it. And thank you so much for all the long hours. Thank you for my fav NCIS story ever.
Tiger techie chapter 42 . 5/31/2012
Well done - a truly epic undertaking.
ZivaFan2481 chapter 42 . 5/30/2012
Awww! Family first! I am going to miss this story so much.

Well it seems that Ziva is still her normal self, she does not care if she hung up on the director of Mossad and really, who does?

I do like Michaels even for the short time he was here. And the idea of Sanctuary keeping records of the people is a smart and interesting one.

I am not sure that I have mentioned the is before so I will mention it now. I have always loved that they were the Voice and the Shadow. It just symbolized so much in those little words and fit them both perfectly as leaders.

But most of all I love the family moment at the end. Yes, they totally needed a picnic. Tali, Ziva, and Gibbs make the best little family ever!

So as you promised, a very happy ending. Hopefully we will get to see more Zibbs from you in the not so didtant future maybe?

Again, I love this story, you did a fantastic job with it!
ZivaFan2481 chapter 41 . 5/29/2012
Finally, the Incident is explained! I never thought that the rest of the world would be fine.

Okay, still a little upset that Ethan was killed but this new guy seems okay too.

I love Tali so much and I love how Ziva was handling the new people.

As for the new people, Israeli? That should be interesting. But please do not mess up the happy family.

I am trying to savor and wait a bit before I read the final chapter, but I will probably only last until tonight if not sooner.
brook chapter 42 . 5/29/2012
An excellent story-read it in one sitting. The reality that the veneer of civilization is so very thin. The story is starkly realistic. Some of our inner cities live with the terror that gangs bring and could-given the right set of circumstances- fall into chaos. People sitting quietly on their stoops, a child with a new pair of sneakers, an elderly woman walking home from a grocery store, become targets of mindless violence. This might be classified as fiction, but unfortunetly I could see this as reality.
petuniatc chapter 42 . 5/29/2012
You're finished ! OMG ! (I don't speak "text-ses" much but I make an exception for "OMG" and sometimes for "LOL") It's been a long trip but worth it I think.

So the Incident was sort of like the Pulse (Dark Angel moment anyone?). Since this was the first sign of Eli I had wondered if he was already dead or the Incident hit other countries as well. Now we have an answer - and after the whole Dearing plotline this season makes you wonder who to trust!

Yes, after the US helps so many other countries thru their crisis over the years when we have one they close the borders and lock up in ! Argh! (Sorry, had to say that.)
MNMmie chapter 42 . 5/29/2012
Wow... Too speechless to say much else. This is the best story I have ever read. You are truly an amazing writer.
Gibbs'favorite chapter 42 . 5/28/2012
Wonderful. A great story. I look forward to reading more of your writing. You did such a good job with this story. I could not have asked for a better ending. Family first is what I feel that NCIS is all about. Again thanks.
MissFee chapter 42 . 5/28/2012
Brava, my dear. I have loved this journey and every direction you have taken us in. Words fail me, so I'll just say - thank you.

Oh, and have you started a sequel? Maybe just a one-or-two shot? ;) Just a thought...! lolz

Love fee xoxoxo
sparkycat chapter 40 . 5/21/2012
Just read this whole story in one sitting. Truly fantastic and well done work of art.

I could go one but it would be redundant, it was just that good that I had to keep reading.

Can't wait to read something else of yours.

Kat