Reviews for Read It and Weep
Smith And Co chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
PFFFFHHAHAHAHAHHAH! SpockXKirk shtuff always seemed like something 1 would hate. good work!
Markiimon chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was genius! I loved it xD I really think you are too hard on yourself when you say that your ideas are horrible -w-

Seriously though, this was a very fun read xD & as far as I can tell, everyone was fairly in character, so its all good! ;3
bananabuttbaybay chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
Brilliant! I loved the yaoi discussion... You're right, the mental image of 1 writing fanfiction is hilarious. XD And 1 is right; Spock/McCoy IS the ultimate pairing! Muahahahahahaaaaa!
The Famous Fire Lady M chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
-falls to knees and worships-

I think i love you. But y'know, not in any creepy gay way. XD
DPRRluvJ13MM chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
This may just be the most amazing fanfiction story I've ever read XD Seriously! This was fricking HYSTERICAL!

OOC? Far from it! Everyone seemed perfectly in charactor

OMG I love the part where 8's all: "You're gay!" to 5 ROFL

And the very last line...pure epic win! XD (and I don't even know who those two are 8D)

You are a genius! Keep up the brilliant writing *thumbs up*
HosekiDragon chapter 1 . 10/27/2009
I reviewed! I reviewed!

And I read it!

(laughs so hard she cries) Oh my gosh, I can totally see this happening!
100 Silver Wings chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
I would try and write a review that is at least semi-intelligent, but I think my brain went to Miami to get away from the overload of hilrious-ness-osity whatever. That was sincerely, absolutely, hilarious...especially the idea of 1 writing yaoi
Saya Moonshadow chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This was absolutely hilarious. I must have laughed the whole way through, especially when 2 was teasing 1 about having written the thing - I definitely wasn't expecting that little twist XD

So, 4 was an Edward fangirl, huh? Why does that mental image amuse me so much...?

Huh, I had that same impression of 1 and 2, that they might have been friends or at least depended on each other at some point in the past. You portrayed it pretty well.

Anyway, nicely done! If you do decide to write more, I'll be sure to read it :D
Snowiweather chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
HA! Not OOC at all, Digitaldreamer!

This is a lovely little piece of work. You did a great job at capturing their various personalities (especially 5s, the little sweetheart :) ). And just...

HA. 1 BEING A FANFICTION WRITER. HA HA *HA!*
27's Fury chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
XD Ok that ending where we find out it's 1, the very leader of all grumpiness and fun-ruinings, made that! Excellent work!~
Immortal Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
...BWHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA *falls out of chair laughing* X'D THAT WAS FREAKING FUNNY AS HECK! LMFAO! 3 THAT WAS GREAT! LOVED IT!
KiraKira-Kirimi chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Okay, it was eccentric. It was a little unrealistic, and sometimes felt contrived or OOC. But am I going to hang on that? Not a chance.

This story is great. Not literature, no, but for a feel good story? Wow. Yes. Just yes. The Twilight argument was such a nice touch - and how depressing to think that this argument STILL will be continuing after the end of the world! XD There were little easter eggs here and there as well that made this fic priceless; i.e. "that shouldn't be used as an insult anyway".

I will favorite this - and if it means anything, it will be only the 12th fanfiction I've favorited in my four years of being a member. D
SnowbellaAndFriends chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
O.O Oh, my, gosh! I just had to pull myself up off the floor to do this review, and I have to say, this is no monsterosity in any way! It's such a great laugh, and I love to just keep reading this over and over again! :D

First off, I loved how you wrote out their personalities. If you ask me, it fit them to the T. I loved the questions they asked, and how they each acted to the fiction written on the paper. *snickers* I'm going to have to make this quick, because I can't hold myself much longer.

9 and Star Trek? Absolutely a genieus idea, but they've obviously never heard of the more rabid fan girls. *shudders* I'll take that kind of fan over them anyday, and that's bad considering I am one. And actually, I'm not sure if this took place after WWI. The movie just said that it was after a great world war, not World War I specifically. So anything truly is possible! And I did love the fact you added the pairing as yoai. I don't read yoai stories, they're not my cup of tea in the least, but having such a pairing in this story was actually very funny. Lots of questions to talk about. *giggles hard*

As well, adding Twilight was the cherry on top. I personally don't read the books, but I've heard they are good romance books... be them a bit scary. Poor little 3, completely traumatized by what he read in Twilight, yet 4 was completely fine... although I wonder what 'sparkle' means.

Although, I have to say, I wasn't expecting that last part. 1 wrote that story? That was the final straw for me, because I was fighting back my laughter, and then I fell to the floor when I read that. If 1 was like that at one time, then he really has changed. Although I have to feel sorry for him; that had to be embarrassing for him. Oh, well, he'll get over it.

A hilarious crackfic and one that I'll enjoy reading from here to kingdom come! Now if you excuse me, my arms are beginning to hurt and I need to fall to the floor in laughter again. See ya later! *falls from the desk back to the floor laughing my butt off*

~Snowy
Spun chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Marry me. That was the greatest thing I have ever read. EVER.
elainexe chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
The whole reason I got on today was to search for this sort of crack for 9 XD I can walk away highly satisfied.