Reviews for Q
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 2/6/2014
Excellent. Enjoyed that very much, thanks for posting. :)
Crazy About Survivor chapter 7 . 10/16/2009
Girl, you love this show too? Damn, I love it myself. I really good series of chapters here. I was totally into the realm that you created in your writing. This was so good. I hope you do choose to continue.
AnglcDmn1986 chapter 7 . 9/26/2009
Haha I loved it.

This is what you get for writing short chapers... I'm a huge speed reader. You should definitely think about writing more Dollhouse fics in the future :P
Taaroko chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
Haha, Caroline is stuck separately as a little kid and an old lady. I wonder how close that'll end up being to canon. Also, yay for Ballard's brown coat! I love that choice Q had to make, and how it was an easy choice in spite of what she was giving up. And I AM SO PSYCHED FOR TOMORROW! *has anticipation-induced seizure*
xLadyJackal chapter 7 . 9/24/2009
I really loved it! If that's the end, it's a really good one. I'm glad she decided to stay Quinn instead of going back to Lena.
Taaroko chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
I love her new name. Quinn Singer. It's graceful but dangerous. The ring tattoos are awesome beyond words. Also, Enigma amuses me. It seems like she's completely ridiculous, but takes herself very seriously. Like emos! Her name pretty much accentuates that. Overall, this is probably my favorite chapter so far.
xLadyJackal chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
Aw, I love that. And this chapter actually cleared up all of my confusion, so, yay! )
Taaroko chapter 5 . 9/22/2009
Yikes. Global mind-wiping war. It's like the Cold War, except they decided to go nuts instead of having a fifty year stalemate. She'd better learn how to shoot!
Taaroko chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Aww. I like the comfiness of this chapter. Probably doesn't bode well, but I'll take it while it lasts. Also, I just now noticed the chapter title, and that added a slightly creepy note to the foot massage, which I had previously regarded as a cool friendship/possibly-moving-towards-non-platonic bonding thing.
xLadyJackal chapter 4 . 9/21/2009
Still really enjoying this. Not totally sure what's going on, but it's certainly keeping my interest.
Taaroko chapter 3 . 9/20/2009
Nifty. So, she's free of her triggers now? That could definitely come in handy. Also, I love how they have to figure out how the trust between them works now that she's no longer *programmed* to trust him. It makes for quite an unusual dynamic, which is just awesome.
Crazy About Survivor chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I love this and your writing is so flawless. Down to the last bit of perfection m'dear.

(HUGS)
xLadyJackal chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Nice. I'm really interested in where this is going!
Taaroko chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
Hey, cool! I'm one of her favorite names! And this did clear up the confusion I had. I couldn't figure out what his motivation would be to get her away from the Dollhouse, but that twisted new policy is certainly reason enough. I can't wait until the present day part of the show catches up to that stuff. That was when we finally saw that Adelle and Topher are moral people at heart. Not that it seemed to do them much good from there on out...
xLadyJackal chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
FUN! You've got my interest. Can't wait for the next installment.