Reviews for Together: No Need to be Alone
lily chapter 2 . 6/26/2014
It should have been a girl and the name is horrible but other than that great story
shy123 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Parker BENTLEY Cullen!?
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
Enjoyable read :)
Tsaga99 chapter 12 . 6/13/2013
You should definitely write an epilogue of the kids lives! This story was amazing and I read it in less then 3 days straight! You had me captivated and your a really talented writer:)
StupidLambTanya chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
A lovely end to a story, great work!
edwardandbella4eva chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I think a sequel could be alot of fun! go 4 it!
Guest chapter 12 . 6/6/2012
What about Rose and Emmett? They never git a happy ending
albadolores chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
I read your thre storys in two nights, without a break, hehehehehe

that should tell you how much i like them, or ove them.

Very original, and fun, nd sad, and interesting ,i love them ,thank you vey much.
sarah chapter 12 . 12/8/2011
loved ur stories cant wait to read the next one the epilogue hope its posted soon :)
reag chapter 11 . 11/12/2011
Wow. This was amazing. I spent my entire saturday reading it. I think that you should publish this. I really do :)
Emily chapter 11 . 7/8/2011
This is amazing! I love the happy ending, and no Tanya. Thank you so much for writing an incredible story, I love it!
abbie.loves.twilight chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
I think that could be good. I would also go for some random epilogues and outtakes.

xx
ReadingRed chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
More is always better :)
jessica chapter 12 . 6/27/2011
that would be awesome. you should make mason fall in love with a wof and... oh! you should make parker gay! and how the family reacts to that. the trilogy is awesome and well written. u r awesome!
nessa01 chapter 12 . 6/24/2011
WOW those stories where great!

I would really love one final chapter! To let use know how the boys got on and maybe see if rose and Em get a baby!

I really do hope that you do write one!