Reviews for Why Leo Doesn't Cook
CelicaChick chapter 1 . 3/12
That is a great explanation for why Leo can't cook :)
NinjaGirlFiction chapter 1 . 2/19
Oh my gosh, it's perfect. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
This is me when I cook... I just cant
MZ. Rose1 chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I'm not trying to be rude or anything but some ppl are just good at things some ppl are really talented I guess what I am trying to say is that it annoyed me that they were being mad that he was good at everything and that's what annoyed me :,(
roxygoth chapter 1 . 1/25/2016
This makes so much sense! Awsome explanation! Roxy
flikaroo chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
I can so see Leo doing this. A nice explanation.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I could so see Leo doing this! It is so cute, and a little sad that he has to hide and fail to be accepted by his brothers. It would be fun to see other ways he sabotages his food to keep the story alive. Ohhhh or the brothers find out years later and there is major guilt. Anyway thanks for writing it _
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
aaaaw Leo! Good work, Leo.
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Definitely an interesting take on the subject. I don't want this to be the truth, to be honest but it does make a hell of a lot of sense. So much that I could see this possibly being the case.
Treeni chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this is adorable!
Illmerica chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Aww that was such a cute- dare I say it- fluffy feel good story! I love it! 3
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hahaha! Wel that figures :)
HPmarauder18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was cute, loved it!
BraveChicken chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow! What a great take on the whole "Leo can't cook thing" though it's sort of sad how you portrayed Mike as talentless other than cooking, but still- I LOVED IT! Haha, made me smile when you wrote his destruction of the dinner )
D'Fuentes chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So that's why he doesn't cook! Truly plausible! I suppose the sacrifice was worth it to him in the end, but it's kind of sad though. I mean he's not supposed to pretend to be bad at something just so he can get his brothers to like him; they're supposed to love and accept him for who he is. Their brother. Anyway, remarkable one-shot!