Reviews for Why Leo Doesn't Cook
flikaroo chapter 1 . 2/9
I can so see Leo doing this. A nice explanation.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I could so see Leo doing this! It is so cute, and a little sad that he has to hide and fail to be accepted by his brothers. It would be fun to see other ways he sabotages his food to keep the story alive. Ohhhh or the brothers find out years later and there is major guilt. Anyway thanks for writing it _
theLadyCheshire chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
aaaaw Leo! Good work, Leo.
Zelgadis55 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
Definitely an interesting take on the subject. I don't want this to be the truth, to be honest but it does make a hell of a lot of sense. So much that I could see this possibly being the case.
Treeni chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
this is adorable!
Illmerica chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
Aww that was such a cute- dare I say it- fluffy feel good story! I love it! 3
Karlina101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Hahaha! Wel that figures :)
HPmarauder18 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was cute, loved it!
BraveChicken chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Wow! What a great take on the whole "Leo can't cook thing" though it's sort of sad how you portrayed Mike as talentless other than cooking, but still- I LOVED IT! Haha, made me smile when you wrote his destruction of the dinner )
D'Fuentes chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
So that's why he doesn't cook! Truly plausible! I suppose the sacrifice was worth it to him in the end, but it's kind of sad though. I mean he's not supposed to pretend to be bad at something just so he can get his brothers to like him; they're supposed to love and accept him for who he is. Their brother. Anyway, remarkable one-shot!
DuckiePray chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I read and enjoyed this such a long time ago that I was SURE I'd reviewed it. Imagine my surprise when I realized I hadn't! I love this explanation for Leo's "lack" of cooking skills. It's completely believable, and I agree...Leo gets a hard time from us writers. I've been just such a writer in the past. But having gotten to know Leo now...this seems exactly like something he would do. You're so good. :)
Rosie White chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Oh my goodness, I loved this! It definitely was not what I was expecting but this is precisely something Leo would do! Oddly, it made me a bit teary and I'm glad the family was able to come together again. Thank you so much for an original and very well characterized story!
ZathuraRoy chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
awww... awesome. And it would make sense too.
j-lin2000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Thanks for writing I loved this story. Thanks for sticking up for Leo. He is a good brother.
Donakiko chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
Me: This is allround true

Mikey: It's also why I'm the chef in the family _

Leo: I'm not that bad a cook am I?

Don: Leo last time you said you "Weren't a bad cook" I believed you, tried your chilli and couldn't leave the bathroom for 2 days!

Raph: Ya, plus you also tried ta convince me that da toaster was out ta get ya!

Leo: (looks toward kitchen) It still is

Me: Okay any one know a good... person who helps people who are crazy?

Don: a phyco therapist?

ME: Yea one of those?

Don, Leo, Raph, Mikey: nope sorry

Me: PM me if anyone knows someone who can help Leo please!