Reviews for Identity
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
Wow I can't believe I haven't read this series yet. Amazing first chapter. I can't wait to read the rest tomorrow since it's real late in the morning here. But so far you have done great with Wes's side of the story. I also want to read your Eric one's too.
Dean Winchester Rocks chapter 20 . 1/16/2012
Wonderful story i can't believe you have had this on this site for almost eight years or so it's amazing. I'm excited to read the next story in this series. Time force is one of my favorite installments along with space and mighty morphin. You gave the characters justice and had them in character. Loved it.
sz2000 chapter 20 . 8/23/2011
Awesome! I love this story! You are a good writer. I love the details and descpritions!
Dante 101 chapter 3 . 6/26/2009
Hmm...
Cekeater chapter 20 . 2/7/2009
I loved this story so effing much! I can't wait to read the rest of the series! this was so moving and GAH it was just so good! thank you so much! Definitely gonna be a favorite story.

-Alex
IAmTheBoss chapter 20 . 4/1/2006
Oh my gosh. I was like almost crying as i read the last two chapters. This is such a great story, I don't think it could have been done any better. Well done. *sniffles*
Psycho Tangerine chapter 20 . 4/18/2004
I was a bit worried that this would be just a rehash of the series. I'm glad you put in you're own twists. Anyway, you are an excellent writer and I will be working my way through your stories (as soon as I figure out what order to read them in :))
ray1 chapter 20 . 12/31/2003
I have read almost every story in the saga, and I am impressed.
The Afterlight chapter 20 . 8/6/2002
*finishes reading straight through*

Wow. _ Okay, I needed this. For one, I'm absolutely in love with the Wes/Jen 'ship... never mind the fact that I want Wes for myself, so the fact this story was told from his POV is just perfect. _ You kept my favorite PR line of all time - "Welcome home." - even though you managed to basically rewrite everything about the season and make it better. Hell, I think you got the characters better than the writers of the show did. ;) And all the extra scenes fit perfectly. All in all, a seriously enjoyable fic.
White Tiger chapter 20 . 7/20/2002
Wow...that was just...wow. Breathtaking. Beautiful. Amazing. Awe-inspiring...Speechless, that's what I am. Words just seem to pale in comparison to this fic. I mean, just...whoa. Incredible. Your writing just always seems to get the gears of my brain working. There's nothing I can say but keep it up. You're great :-)
LG chapter 20 . 7/13/2002
Beautiful ending.

I still can't quite believe it's over.

Thank you for a wonderful story, Rach.
Gamine chapter 20 . 7/12/2002
Fabulous, incredible, wonderful, I'm gonna have to get out my thesaurus pretty soon because I am running out of words. This is really, really great!

Want to read more!
E-Masquerade chapter 20 . 7/12/2002
You've put a very realistic ending to this part of the Identiverse saga. I think it's a wonderful ending, and look forward to seeing how 'Max Force' will continue and end this.

You're a wonderful writer, and your style is very refreshing. Keep up the great work.

-Masquerade
lil smiles chapter 1 . 6/2/2002
Nice story! You could really become a great writer someday!
Gamine chapter 18 . 5/7/2002
You're just going to leave it there?

*chews on monitor*