Reviews for Identity
Masquerade chapter 18 . 5/7/2002
Oi. Cliffhangers. They certainly ARE the best, aren't they? -smile- But, this was another marvelous chapter. It never fails to amaze me that you can keep it this good all the time.

(No. I wasn't kissing up. -smile-)

Masquerade chapter 17 . 5/7/2002
I am rather embarassed I haven't been reviewing. I'm sorry.

At any rate, this is fabulous. (Of course!) And rather funny. I laughed so hard on this, and I'm pretty sure my mother was getting out the number for the asylum

Keep up the gret work!

The Price Is Right Fan chapter 18 . 5/7/2002
You made a game show reference! That's always a plus in my book! :-)

I guess you're cutting all of Frax's robot monsters, huh? I can't really blame you. They were rather ill-conceived, what with the DNA patch and all. (Since when do robots have DNA?)

Well, we're finally there...The End Of Time. I can't wait to see what you do with this!
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 17 . 5/7/2002
I see you decided to make up for last week. Chapter 17 was good. I may not get to read Chapter 18 for a while (i.e. until later today), because my roommate and I are going home from college today. He's leaving at around noon and taking the computer. I'm looking forward to it, though (both reading Chapter 18 AND going home).
LG chapter 18 . 5/7/2002
Great, as always...
Gamine chapter 17 . 5/7/2002
This was great! Absolutely great! Looking forward to later...
Gamine chapter 16 . 4/22/2002
Terrific, well worth the wait. And all the agony you went through. Sorry to say it, but I can't wait for more!
LG chapter 16 . 4/22/2002
More! More! More!

No matter how often I re-read this, I never cease to be amazed at your story-telling talents. This chapter, as always, is wonderful... Keep up the good work!
Masquerade chapter 14 . 4/13/2002
These chapters just keep getting more tense, and a lot more wonderful. I'm looking forward the next one. Sorry this is so short.

Gamine chapter 14 . 4/8/2002
Great! More! I know, I'm keeping you up nights. It's your own fault.
ScarletDeva chapter 13 . 4/4/2002
Hey, despite never having seen Time Force, I have heard so much good stuff about your work I had to check it out. Gamine is as always right, you are good. Meanwhile, thanks for the compliment about my writing and my ability to help Tk Styles with his writing. Yes he blabbed. :-) Men! LOL
Masquerade chapter 13 . 4/3/2002
Another great chapter! You bring out some really good things in your story. Keep up the great work! -Masquerade
Gamine chapter 13 . 4/2/2002
Geez. I wish I was as good a writer as you are.
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 13 . 4/2/2002
Good chapter, and you're right - it *does* make more sense to do this *before* "Time Force Traitor."
hottvetteracer chapter 12 . 3/29/2002
i like how u put the epispdes in order. hurry up wit more!
57 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »