Reviews for Identity
Masquerade chapter 11 . 3/20/2002
Oi. I messed up my last review, putting it over chapter one instead of twelve. Apologies. My head is getting loose.

I loved seeing both stories to this. It shows that perhaps Eric has a good reason for being like he is. Although it can be quite nerve-wracking at times.

Masquerade chapter 1 . 3/20/2002
Timing... sometimes it's good... other times you would rather sit by a skunk for an hour. This was a very interesting chpater. Loved the development.

Keep up the great work!

-Maquerade
Darci chapter 12 . 3/19/2002
great new 2 chapters! i really love your portrayal of eric. keep on writing! :)

Darci
Gamine chapter 12 . 3/19/2002
This is good, but this chapter was too short! :)
White Tiger chapter 10 . 3/11/2002
Excellent story! I've seen the episodes you're talking about, but the way you present them is just plain incredible! I love it! Keep up the great work!
Masquerade chapter 10 . 3/8/2002
This chapter was good... but I'm having the hardest time explaining why I like it. (Which is in no way an insult to your writing.) So I guess you'd just rather hear that it was wonderful instead. -smile- Keep up the good work!

Masquerade chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
This was good. As always, I love when Jen chews out Wes, but I'm like that. I don't like it in the cruel sense. 'Neways, this was excellent, and I'll be looking for more soon. Hope this writer's block doesn't hold onto you that much anymore.

TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 9 . 3/8/2002
great chap, as usual. it comforts me to know wes acutually got hurt in this episode, cuz when i watched it he must have fallen about 5 times, and he didn't act hurt...weird. :)
Darci TRUmbreon chapter 8 . 2/21/2002
great job on this chapter, rach. i've always wondered what happened to wes's mom, so this was very interesting. _
Masquerade chapter 8 . 2/21/2002
Oi. This chapter was very nice. I liked how you talked about Alex. Definately not a tyrant here. :) Keep up the good work and I'm looking forward to the next chapter! -Masquerade
Masquerade chapter 7 . 2/13/2002
I think my favorite part of this one would have been the beginning argument between Jen and Wes. :) But all in all, this was a very good chapter. Now... why doesn't this suprise me? :) Keep up the good work! -Masquerade
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 2/12/2002
Again, this is really good. You should consider doing this for some of the other series - I certainly woulnd't mind reading your take on Lost Galaxy.
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 7 . 2/12/2002
this is getting reeeeeally good. i always thought of eric as a not-so-nice character, and it's interesting to see how you portray him. _
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 6 . 2/4/2002
this was the best chapter so far! _
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 5 . 1/29/2002
this is great! it's really interesting to see jen's revenge from wes's POV. :)
57 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »