Reviews for Identity
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 5 . 1/28/2002
This is coming along beautifully. You did a better job with "A Parting Of Ways" than the people who actually wrote it did.
Masquereade chapter 5 . 1/28/2002
This is a wonderful story, and I'm a little ashamed that I haven't reviewed before. This is very intriguing, actually. I've wondered how this relationship would work out, and you make t o that it just might work out. :) Keep up the great work! -Masquerade
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 4 . 1/23/2002
wow this story just keeps getting better and better! great chapter-keep writing! _
The Price Is Right Fan chapter 1 . 1/22/2002
Out of all the fics I've ever read that deal with the Rangers as Rangers instead of just as people, this may be the only one that was actually *good.*
O-O chapter 3 . 1/17/2002
Okay, honestly... this is the BEST fic I've read for the PR genre. I loved PRTF, especially Wes, and I love how you've expanded his character and emotions to make him a strikingly realistic person. I've always wanted to see the Wes and Jen dynamic portrayed in a mature, sensitive light, and you do a great job of this (so far). Most other PR fics have the consistency of runny eggs and the flow of molasses - in other words, it feels like I'm reading a 10-year-old's rough draft. It's nice to read a fic with refreshing insight, broad vocabulary, and enticing ideas, such as yours. PR really hs the potnetial to be much more than it is, but it's a show that must cater to younger audiences, so I find that the plot development is often choppy and unsatisfying. I would *love* to continue reading this, so please update soon :)
O-O chapter 2 . 1/17/2002
You really capture Wes' persona so well. You give life to a character that, at one point, seemed so 2-D to me. The poor diaglogue that laced the show's script is enriched with emotion and thoughts. This is really fantastic...
O-O chapter 1 . 1/17/2002
Far better than anything I'd hoped for thus far. Too engrossed in the reading to say much more at this point.
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 3 . 1/16/2002
cool
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
wow this is such a well written story. just wondering-are you going to do all of them in wes's point of view! anyway please get the next chapter up soon!
E-Masquerade chapter 2 . 1/15/2002
This is very well written. I look forward to seeing more of it. Keep up the good work! -Masquerade
TeamRocketUmbreon chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
wow that was so great! i really like how you do the episode in wes's viewpoint, it's really interesting. i can't wait for the next update! make it soon!

TRUmbreon