carocali chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
"But, I also couldn't let him go, guessing at how I truly felt. I'd regret that more than anything else. I was hurt, angry, sad, all the above, but letting Sam go without him knowing he was still the most important thing in my life, that I still cared - a no can do.

I was letting Sam go - not giving him up."

I wish I had your optimism but I just don't. This has been heartbreaking all through season 4 and to let him walk away without even a fight just crushed me. I see what you're trying to say, but at this point, I just don't believe it...
LaylaBinx chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
God, you really know how to play on the reader's heartstrings! I read about this episode and, while I kinda saw it coming, I was still sad when Sam left ( I know he'll come back and all but still! This was beautiful, very emotionally tethered yet stoic in Dean's POV. Great job honey! :D
rsb57 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
-I was letting Sam go - not giving him up.-

OMG this is the best line! Gives us all hope that it's just temporary... please let it be so! You get right to the heart of it all and make me want to shout for joy!

Loved it all.

UpstairsMind chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This episode was so sad! But I love how you made it so that it doesn't seem so permanent! Gorgeously written, as always~ 3
SortDrame chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
The part about Impala: my thoughts exactly!

I liked it ], and it seems that I have the GIFT to read those things at the same minute something like that happens in my life, so it has a whole new meaning to me.

I loved to read it
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Ya know, I sure hope it was like this...that Dean was letting Sammy go so he could "Fly" I hate that those two are seperated now and can't wait til the writers get them together.
mousefiction chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This made me feel better after watching that episode. *Pats you on the shoulder gratefully for cheering her up*
hachoo chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow. After just watching 5-2, I was honestly feeling very down. But reading this... actually makes me feel loads better. It shows that there may just be hope for the future and for Sam and Dean. Loved it. Great job, and thank you for making me feel better! :D