Reviews for Undercover In Corsets
obsidian dusk chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
I think I love you for this! 3 Absolutely adorable, and in character. I was giggling the entire time Tormod and Micaiah were talking about Soren and deciding Sothe's future. And it cracked me up that Sothe had to wear a girly outfit. And I'm loving you for the minor inclusion of Edward/Leonardo. I would love to see more Sothe/Tormod from you in the future! :D
SweetCandies chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
For the last part I totally agree with Edward.
Shadow Hylian chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I really liked this fic. The setup was amusing, and I liked the way that the mission could have taken place, since all the characters are very true to their characterisation. Plus, an infiltration mission with a cross-dressing Sothe is quite an amusing idea in itself XD.

The progression of the fic flows well, the descriptions of events taking place are very good, and I thought that Tormod's introduction was very well done.

I really liked the "Your cloaks on fire" part, as Tormod's characterisation couldn't be more accurate.

Micaiah's thoughts on Ike were also very well done, and the speculation of Soren being a demon was quite funny.

The "Don't use Jeigan" line was a nice little reference to the series, and it made this fic that little bit more special for including this.

The final lines brought the fic to a nice, satisfying conclusion.

Overall, great work!