Reviews for Choice
Karolsp chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
The pain, the despare, the agony... I can feel all Edward's emotions through your words... It's exceptional! His pain in the beginning was almost unberable to read... All the story was captivating and I think you really should think about write a long story... I read many versions of new moon but I think your version would be the best one... You should, perhaps, at least think about it... Lol And I should thank your son for make you write this! Thank you little one!
xDarkFairy chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Loved it! You should really make another chapter it's really good :)
JulesColes3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I loved it so much. I wish you can write a story on the next part and maybe even add the fight scene from the movie. Great job
AnEnduringHope chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Janet! I'm literally blinking back tears as I finish this... what a beautifully moving story! The reunion was my favorite scene in NM, and to see it through Edward's eyes is even more poignant!

Some thoughts I had as I went through...

First off, I thought it was hilarious your little inspiration for this story! Can I just say I'm grateful for your son's "ill-timing?"

Edward's grief throughout was so descriptive that I could almost feel it myself... amazing work with that! Every thought in his head seemed to be right in line with what I would expect from him. The part where he couldn't even drive through the grief was exceptionally moving to me. I liked how his thoughts turned to his family as he was thinking he was about to die... he was right to grieve for the pain he was willingly putting them through... especially Esme. Great thinking pointing out that this would be her second son to lose... that nearly broke my heart.

I also thought it was interesting when you made that comment about Aro's behavior with Jane almost seem like a pedophile... I had actually thought much the same thing before... didn't he actually kiss her lips in the book? I can't remember, but it seems like he did. That's just gross to me!

Anyways... phenomenal work with this! I'm eager to read more from you! And thanks for the heads up about this one! I loved it!

Nik
BrowncoatVolunteer chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
One of my long time favorites! I just read your lemony window story as well and realized I should have reviewed this a long time ago per the post script. You do wonderfully with plot and hit upon a plot point that definitely required an Edward POV. Keep it up!
Han1212 chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
So good ! you descirbed everything ith such perfect detailing, and I could amagen ( Sorry ive never been able to spell that word :D ) that edward would say those thing's to the Volturi to get himself killed for Bella :) x
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
This is great, it's so very Edward. There are a few typos, some grammatical and punctuation errors, but the idea is clear. Lovely.
Miss E R chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
this was really good! you have a way with words describing emotions perfectly.
JayceeJayKay chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
That was... quite incredible. I love the detail in this story. Nice work!
baynewen chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh this was artfully done! Edward is my favourite character and you nailed his personality. I love hearing things from Edwards point of view and you did an amazing job!

LOVED IT!
lmhsfan chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
Again the "This really happened" file
BFHwantsblood chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
hi

can you please wright another one from EPOV about after he gets bella back and says "Carlisle was right."

you are such a good Wrighter that i know it would be great plz

From jade dart (Jada)
Citizen of Volterra chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This story is amazing!
HeartBreaking chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
Very well written. I loved it.

-heartbreaking3
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
OME that was so freaking good...i loved it...it would be so what edward would think...it was so damned cute and sad at the beginning but sweet at the end...i now wanna no what he would be thinking as the story continued...