Reviews for Sick
IceTsuki chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
YESSSSS! In a way, this was one of my favorite parts of the game. Put so many ideas in my head ;P
Forget-Me-Not-Obsession chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
amazing 0_o love it!
Vovo chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It's sick. I like it

The part I liked the most was: "Because there's blood on your hands as much as mine. Because we're brothers in this, til death do us part." It makes me feel Seifer was a sick person, but even though Squall was the "hero" and on the other side of the battle, he had blood on his hands too.
Miss Dincht chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautiful, and beautifully executed. A very powerful, intense piece of work. This piece totally captures the essence of the confused, hopeless, lost, and degraded creature that is Seifer Almasy. Brilliant work.
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow, I really loved this, it was amazing. Awesome work! :)
Psychea chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ooh... I loved that.
Wolkje chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
It's so perfect, I can't add anything or say anything to convey just how well you've written this. It's absolutely wonderful and sick at the same time, very much how I perceive Seifer myself. Chemotaxis is a lucky girl to receive such a nice present indeed :p
smilebot chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
aidsfhnjdislnfdkkjlnfdsa

fhndslhnfslfhjsd

Holy eff.

-_- Reading this is so sick-my head hurts.

Gods...you're so wonderful; damn, finally someone agrees with Seifer actually wanting to side with the Sorcress-most people say that he got brainwashed.

Che.

Like hell.

Me explaining the joy and pain of reading this over and over again to you won't really do you much good-I'll probably repeat the whole thing.

aijhfiosahnfl

My favorite part, though, is:

I won't speak it.

And you won't hear it.

Loved that.
xxperfectxdrugxx chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
boy is seifer sadistic... lol

i loved it...

Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Very dark and very scary...but I like it.
Chemotaxis chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
When you put it like that... no wonder he decided to become a sorceress knight!

Beautiful writing style - loved it! So dark & passionate. Swept me away as always. I think I'm going to have to tie you down to a computer and never let you stop writing; I don't think I could ever get enough of your wonderful words!

And wow - a present for me? *flying tackle hug* You spoil me! 3 Love you girl!