Reviews for Sick
IceTsuki chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
YESSSSS! In a way, this was one of my favorite parts of the game. Put so many ideas in my head ;P
Forget-Me-Not-Obsession chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
amazing 0_o love it!
Vovo chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
It's sick. I like it

The part I liked the most was: "Because there's blood on your hands as much as mine. Because we're brothers in this, til death do us part." It makes me feel Seifer was a sick person, but even though Squall was the "hero" and on the other side of the battle, he had blood on his hands too.
Miss Dincht chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
Beautiful, and beautifully executed. A very powerful, intense piece of work. This piece totally captures the essence of the confused, hopeless, lost, and degraded creature that is Seifer Almasy. Brilliant work.
FrankIeroRules chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Wow, I really loved this, it was amazing. Awesome work! :)
Psychea chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Ooh... I loved that.
Wolkje chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
It's so perfect, I can't add anything or say anything to convey just how well you've written this. It's absolutely wonderful and sick at the same time, very much how I perceive Seifer myself. Chemotaxis is a lucky girl to receive such a nice present indeed :p
smilebot chapter 1 . 9/26/2009

Holy eff.

-_- Reading this is so sick-my head hurts.'re so wonderful; damn, finally someone agrees with Seifer actually wanting to side with the Sorcress-most people say that he got brainwashed.

Like hell.

Me explaining the joy and pain of reading this over and over again to you won't really do you much good-I'll probably repeat the whole thing.

My favorite part, though, is:

I won't speak it.

And you won't hear it.

Loved that.
xxperfectxdrugxx chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
boy is seifer sadistic... lol

i loved it...

Bob Da Peach chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Very dark and very scary...but I like it.
Chemotaxis chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
When you put it like that... no wonder he decided to become a sorceress knight!

Beautiful writing style - loved it! So dark & passionate. Swept me away as always. I think I'm going to have to tie you down to a computer and never let you stop writing; I don't think I could ever get enough of your wonderful words!

And wow - a present for me? *flying tackle hug* You spoil me! 3 Love you girl!