Reviews for Enemy Within
Sonofhades57 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I love fics that go from nightmarish to heartwarming. This is the best Heroes fanfic I've ever read. Thank you.
Jeanine chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
This is beautiful.. I love the brotherly relationship formed in between Peter and Sylar. Look forward to reading more from you..
readerof the hero chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
WOW. i just read the entire series. are you going to continue this tory . if you do can you make it a sylar/peter fic. I'd really love that. keep up the good work.
johncorn chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
One of the best fanfic I ever read
starlightcity chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
A very worthy sequel. I'm usually very skeptical of stories that end with Peter and Sylar becoming chums, but this time I found it completely believable. Who else do they have if not each other?
Gamebird chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
Oooo. Cool. I'd been wondering what the heck happened to Claire. Occurs to me you've managed this without slash. Ha!

Well, I have my logic issues with why a smashed skull would kill Claire but a fist-sized hole in Peter's head didn't kill him, etc. Also, I'd think that Sylar wouldn't have been able to resist picking up Peter's ability while he was cleaning those bullet fragments out (another logic problem: there would not have been much in the way of bullet fragments, but given these are 2071 guns from an uncertain future, who knows?). Anyway, not that it matters much, but he'd have Peter's ability too, then immediately pick up everything Peter had (like time travel). Not that he would have necessarily used it.

I liked how you resolved the temporal paradox. That was good.
Vandenberg chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
The sequel fit in nicely, and the ending was perfect, given all of the events that took place. Like in Deep Sleep, you did an excellent job in writing this up. All in all, I'm glad you chose to write a sequel. :B

P.S There was probably a typo in my review for Deep Sleep. .

-Sked-San-san
whitestripes123 chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
So great. I want more lol!
thepenultimatefailure chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
That was AMAZING! It's too late for me to be coherent, let me just say that I worship you in a quasi-religious manner.
Kokoroyume chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
Very amazing story

The best Heroes fanfiction I've read at this time :)

Thanks for this story ;)
Akaiba chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I thoroughly enjoyed this. I wasn't aware of the pieces after Deep Sleep but i've been chasing them all up and I love how detailed this is and the character development is slowly progressive to where Peter and Sylar actually grudgingly care for one another- not sudden and unrealistic.

This is really well written and I cannot wait for more of this wonderful universe, I'm adding you to my alerts because I don't want to be caught unawares again.

But back to the story, the characters are totally believable as well. peter's empathy is his driving force and Sylar's need to comprehend as well, its a really a wonderful story.

x
Boisterous Hal chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
I didn't know that all this time, you were writing a sequel to Deep Sleep. I am pleasantly surprised. Since this story is so long...*deep breath*...I will comment in two parts. I have read just over half, up to the heading 'Year 2072'.

The dream sequences were very well written (well, all of the writing is excellent as usual), and the scene with the skyscrapers collapsing was eerily similar to 9/11. It was horrific seeing that tragedy on TV, and the description brought it all back for me. Has it really been eight years already? I am grateful that I've never had such horrific dreams as that, or had to experience something so tragic first hand. Once again, I felt for Peter. Poor guy.

It's interesting that at the end of the day, Sylar and Peter only have each other left, even though they are mortal enemies. If either of them were gone, the other would have even less reason to live than before. It's kind of a mutually beneficially relationship, in a twisted sort of way.

So yeah, you continued Deep Sleep perfectly, with the heaviness and darkness of the post-apocalyptic future described in great detail. This story is just so awesome, that words cannot describe how good this is. I'll try to read the remainder of this ASAP. :-)
katy chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Best story ever!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
A bumpy ride. It was interesting to see Peter go from acceptance of Nathan's death, to a more grudging acceptance of Sylar as all he really had left. Sylar's feelings toward Peter are amusingly subtle and complicated. I'm not sure there's even a word for what their relationship actually is.

I loved the almost-brotherly argument-complete with whining-where they figure out who is going to take out the missiles. And the "Sylar chose scissors" bit cracked me up.

I was an interesting ending. It put me back in mind of reading (somewhere) that part of the inspiration for Sylar had been Dr. Manhattan. And Sylar's blink-and-you'll-miss-it Gabriel moment was surprisingly cute despite the fact that they half-ended the world.

Great fic. I'll be looking forward to Shattered Eden, though from the title things don't bode well.