Reviews for It Was Almost Epic
AlexHamato chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
woah woah woah! ok hilarious but there's more right? i don't see completed and i'm sure this would be hilarious if you continued! just saaaying... that i really want you to continue! that's all :D i've been reading all of your work and you have the humor down to an art! like Leonardo Di Vinci of turtle humor! i think that humor must have less metaphors or other fancy word saying things that make a story sound cool i think humor is more of what's happening IN the story you know? anyways sorry for the mindless babble, it's pretty late/morning. when does night end? because it's technically morning and yet i keep on saying night because it's dark, but then you have evening! oh! plot bunny i better go catch it! :D keep up the hilarious stories!
Semi-Goth Turtle Titan chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Great fic... sorry to hear your friends abandoned you for partying... I can totally see Mikey making fun of Karai like that... and kinda agree with him if he were to do so.
BubblyShell22 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I reviewed this on Stealthy and I'll review it here. Great job. I really liked it a lot and can totally see Mikey doing this. Kanye West sucks and will always suck.

The Bubbly One,

BlackJap chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
omfg. that was funny.
Mikell chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Ok, even having missed the umm Kayne? (no clue who that is) and Taylor thing, this cracked me up. yeah, I could see Mike doing that. LOL

Can't see Karai running away, but I could definitely see Mike giving it a shot.

Funny stuff. :)