Reviews for Safety
The Silver Radio chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
Awww...that was a very sweet story! I always found the relationship between Rogue and Kurt to be interesting, and something I wish they would have explored more in the series. Personally, I tink you really captured the two characers nicely in this!

Radio Out
Misty Blue chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
This has got to be the sweeetest RogueKurt sibling story I've ever read! You have done such an awesome job with this amazing piece! You are loved, Rogue. Period.
General Maraxus chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
Love this. Utterly love it.
AniLovesMe chapter 2 . 4/9/2012
Aaaaaw, I love it! I've always liked the idea of Kurt and Rogue being siblings, and this story gave me some more insight into that relationship. You got their characters' perfect. Well done!

~Ani
JustDanny chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Love it!
Tamuril2 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I can honestly say that the number of fluff stories that I've truly enjoyed reading is small, but yours ranks in the top part of my lists of favorites.

Why don't I usually go for them? Truthfully, because most writers tend to go way too much into the dramatics and tears (yes, I know, I'm a bit of an meloncholic).

However your story drew me in right away and kept my attention the whole way through. In fact, I'm going to favorite it after I submit this review. Yep, you've impressed me that much.

Keep up the nice work/writing!
Purple Majestic chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
awww Kurt's the best thing she got from Mystique
lady of the wilds chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
yeah Brotherly and sisterly love :D very cute
Withered White Rose chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
that's adorable! i love it.
Writergel chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I love it! There need to be more Kurt/Rogue sibling fics out there. This was brief and beautiful, and you did a great job.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
*U* This is so sweet! U Love this! Love the Rogue/Kurt relationship, and the last line was GORGEOUS! *U* Rock on!
Megan McAlistair chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
that is so cute

I love Drabbles

and this one is so sweet

I think I'm gonna melt