Reviews for ShikaTema OneShots
Kaidouttori chapter 3 . 1/21/2013
A unique third party!
jayjoan chapter 6 . 7/29/2012
this was very sweet, my favorite moments in this chapter were when temari asked shikamaru that math question and when their kid wakes him up...so fluffy i love it XD
Effie-a chapter 6 . 12/15/2010
Awesome loved it :D
Hot Mess 12 chapter 4 . 12/8/2010
Very nice chapter. :) I love the ending!
Hot Mess 12 chapter 2 . 12/8/2010
I do not think that they are very much OOC, but on one hand, they are sharing a tender moment together so being alittle OOC (at least to me) doesn't hurt. Plus, they would still say things that they were saying. Great job!
Hot Mess 12 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Well, I love how straight and to-the-point this is! It has awesome potential. I honestly can't find any errors in this at all. :)
clumsyclown chapter 2 . 10/22/2010
this is fucking damn cute and beautiful and all. I love you author3
XeniaKunoichi chapter 5 . 10/19/2010
Haha,that's cute!

"DON'T YOU DARE! I SWEAR, I WILL FUCKING JUMP DOWN WITH YOU IF YOU LET GO, NARA!"
rachellephant chapter 4 . 1/8/2010
I bet Gaara planned that from the beginning.
rachellephant chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This was cute! "Oh dear Kami. It was like seduction via text messages. Expect Temari to be capable of such sexual torture." Haha. It made me smile just thinking about it.

That being said, you've got some problems in this piece. The only major thing I noticed was that you switch from past to present tense so often it was rather bothersome as I tried to read. Keep it consistent and try hard to avoid that, because it can really bring a story down.

Happy Writing,

-Raz.
almostinsane chapter 4 . 1/1/2010
Great chapter! What changed Gaara's mind? Thanks for writing this. God bless!
cappychan chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
xD

"'What the hell kind of brother are you?'

'The Kazekage kind.'"

Omg! That was hilarious!
almostinsane chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Great chapters! LOL. I think you had Shikamaru in-character. Flustered, but in-character. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Miss T Hyuga chapter 3 . 12/29/2009
Lol I'm not sure why, but I think it should of ended with “Thought it'd be a lot more fun.” She smiled. or Oh Kami-sama, this woman drives me crazy, but that is just my opinion. Great story!
xchirix chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
Erm, its nice! :D XDD Aha. Yah, what I said. NICE. :) And I have no criticisms for ya. Maybe later in the future I will! XP XDD KK. LATER!

-CHirisaa Tomoko-x0x0