Reviews for My Ending To Twilight
Me chapter 2 . 1/30/2011
The concept was good, but I don't think 17 year olds can have heart attacks. You didn't really capture Edward's sadness about Bella. Besides, he would be pretty suicidal.
Anja van Niekerk chapter 2 . 2/17/2010
hey Zoe It's Anja!

I ABSOLUTLY LOVED THIS STORY! It was incredible! i didn't know you were such a great writer! When i was reading it at first i was like OMG i don't want her to die whats Zoe thinking? lol But then i read the end and it all became clear! this is really good Zoe!:D

Luv ya

Anja x0x
Insincere Perfections chapter 2 . 1/23/2010
Aw! Talk about swoon! I love the way he places the little locket with the inscription! Who cares whther or not it could acctually happen! it's your fanfic, i mean my trees dont tend to lose their leaves, but hey, thats just me. No it all made sense. at first i was like...what?...but i started to understand! Poor Edward! Imagine coming to see your one true love and finding her...like that. i think a two shot would be good. like how charlie and them take how she was buried alive and everything. lol what s story to tell the grandkids. But thats just my opinion.

xoxo

LifeisaFairyTale
Emmauk26 chapter 2 . 1/10/2010
love it please do an epilogue i'd love to read it, great job.
parisa chapter 2 . 10/18/2009
reminds me of the "fall of the house of usher" by edgar allen poe. It's such a good story, but her being in the coffin alive is kinda like that story. PLEASE WRITE AN EPILOGUE! it was a good story! ppllz continue! :D
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
That was cute. :) Except, I don't really understand exactly what happened. She died, but then was brought back to life?
Jenny chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
pretty good but the ending was kinda creepy
Background Music chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
aw cute! _
holly chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
What happened? I don't get it? Was Bella turned into a vampire? How was she alive? Why did she colapse in the first place? Could you write another chptacter and explain?
Sponjah chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I just loved this and the idea.

You really did great job,

and I almost cried in the end.

Okay, I cried.

Good job,

this was fantastic!
Kenai52503 chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I loved it! but i don't understand... is bella alive or dead? :]