Reviews for Music Reveals The Soul
RobPattinsonLover13 chapter 3 . 4/3/2010
OMG amazing. HTis story is GREAT. i cant wait for the next Chppie! LUV YA ~ Kamara'P.S. YOu beter update soon its been more thatn ten freakng days!
xxmulxx chapter 3 . 3/22/2010
that was awesome

i loved it

i need more

and that mental picture i'm having of edward and bella

is so CUTE i hope they get together SOON

Emmauk26 chapter 3 . 3/20/2010
love it great job, they are so cute together, hope they get together soon, update really soon hun.
Emmauk26 chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
oh love it, great start, can't wait for more, please please update really really soon. ;-D
Winged and Dangerous chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
*Squeals* You're writing another story I LOVE! Yah! Lol! Okay, anyway! This story is great, as you can obviously tell by my last statement! Lol! Hm...I'm hyper today. Lol! Sugar is good! : )

Loves you lots,

Kittykat! : )
Sarah Smallz chapter 2 . 1/21/2010
I loved it!
Silent Shootting Star chapter 2 . 1/20/2010
OMGNESS loved it. Ok so my guess is the dude is alec. JUst kiding. I think it's um...hold on I know this one. But of course Jacob Black yo. He is hot stuff.
Caitlin Becker chapter 1 . 1/5/2010
wow zoe, you dark horse! i didnt know you were such a good writer! lol are you still writing songs? hit me up on facebook, bebo or text haha xx
pledge520 chapter 5 . 12/23/2009
Oh, that 's too bad~ but if it is your choice, then i will respect you. You are starting new story again? oh~ i will want to read it. Just hope it won't end like this story.( no more updating!)
Silent Shootting Star chapter 5 . 12/21/2009
Sadly I agree the stroy has gone in a completely wrong turn. But don't give up just edit. Bit if you do just write a chapter saying they were all killed by a newk. Well good luck.
Silent Shootting Star chapter 4 . 12/9/2009
I don't really like the near end of chapter 4
grace4564 chapter 4 . 12/8/2009
Interesting Plot

Cant wait to read more
pledge520 chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
OMG, what 's happening wf bella? plz help her, it hurts to see her like this.
satineRiP16 chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
love it! )) update soon!
lynne21 chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
:). Please please continue! soon.:)