Reviews for Green Roses
EllenRipley8 chapter 20 . 9/6
I really enjoyed this story and it was well written . Keep up the good work.
Penny chapter 20 . 8/20
I love for this story. I read it in one sitting. Thank you for this.
Zelda's Hero chapter 20 . 8/14
Please write a sequel soon!
Miss Ecrivain chapter 20 . 8/9
Woah. That was intense. In all the right ways, of course. This story was amazing! More than amazing! Spectacular! Glorious! Stunning! And many more words that are probably in my vocabulary but not coming to mind currently aha. This story had me from the very beginning! I loved the twist of the Joker having been experimented on in Arkham and as a result having a slightly higher IQ but no less insanity. And the mixing of the fear and Joker gasses- GENIUS! I'm sure it has been done before but this is my favourite rendition of it! All of the characters were on par personality and development wise and I grew to love them all more than I already do through this story. I'm very upset over my lovely Dickie dying but it had to happen, I believe. It pushed the story along and you have to have some eternal tragedy in every story. Overall, this was amazing and it's definitely going in my favourites as a story I will come back to again and again.
Meaningless Us3rname chapter 1 . 6/27
Heart pounding into... Check
sand0921 chapter 19 . 12/23/2015
24May chapter 20 . 11/30/2015
Loved the fanfic it was really good
Tenshi de Shino chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Ok...This chapter was written REALLY well. I have to give you kudos for the sex scene. Not a lot of people can write good erotic elements into sex scene. Usually it's written cheesy, but you managed to keep the erotic element intact with this chapter. For that I thank you. I love the story, I love the suspense, the action and all moments between. I tip my hat to you
BlackRoseFire chapter 20 . 6/17/2015
Awesome story, I really loved how you had the end of the Joker happen along with Wayne tech being responsible for his change.
Mortiphasm chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
This is hands down the best Harley/Ivy story I've had the pleasure to read!

The entire story had me on the edge of my seat-Having Harley overcoming her fears and protecting Ivy, destroying her past and finally bringing the Joker's abuse to an end was possibly the best thing I've read.

I remember reading this a few years ago and I am so, so happy you finished it! It evolved wonderfully, progressed amazingly-I stayed up way too late to finish it, but I couldn't just wait, haha. Everyone was so in character, and god, poor Nightwing-you really are a talented writer, evoking such strong emotion like that. And that ending was both bittersweet and sensual and emotionally charged.

I do hope to see more Batman fanfictions (Harley/Ivy haha, my favorite) from you in the future!
electric gurrl chapter 20 . 8/14/2014
That was a perfect ending. And a wonderful story. It kept me up all night reading it. The drama, action, romance and everything were paced and executed perfectly. Loved it.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Holy crap. The story took some time to finish but wow, totally worth it. Damn that was good. For a Harley Quinn story, you added so much extra involving other characters. This felt like it could be a canon story one day. I'm speechless. Definitely hope you add more to this universe(?) that you've created. Standing ovation earned.
guest chapter 20 . 6/18/2014
Awesome story , I LOVE Harley/Ivy ( favorite paring )
TheWickedTruth89 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Great chapter
Guest chapter 8 . 5/4/2014
I felt myself nearly lurch at the condition of Harlequin.

I liked her...

She was one of the few I adore as much as Joker, and to think that he would be stupid enough - Why So Serious Joker - it was chaotic insanity, not the controlled insanity like the Joker I like.