Reviews for Against Destiny
pyrojack25 chapter 4 . 3/16
Interesting.
Aramus13 chapter 33 . 1/26
Let me just say, i really love your story. Its very well written, and the lore fits well with the Digimon World.

I enjoyed reading from start to finish, full of adventure, humor, sadness, and love. Easily the best Digimon FanFic i've read here.

10/10 \•v•/
Aramus13 chapter 32 . 1/26
True love overcome any obstacles. Its so sweet that they never forget about each other. And when they finally meet again, so perfect.
Aramus13 chapter 28 . 1/25
The ultimate sacrifice. I feel bad for LadyDevimon..
Aramus13 chapter 22 . 1/24
Who knew, LadyDevimon have a heart to..
Aramus13 chapter 21 . 1/24
Myotismon as the dark lord, fitting cause he is the main enemy for Digidestined season 1 and 2. No suprise he could rise again.

Catfight incoming! Im both happy and jealous for Andrew :)
Aramus13 chapter 14 . 1/23
I really like the explanition about the digital world.
It make senses.
Aramus13 chapter 12 . 1/23
Wow, thats deep...
Tex, thats just, it made me so sad...
Aramus13 chapter 7 . 1/22
Very emotional chapter. Touch my heart and reminds me of my own dad before he pass away..
Aramus13 chapter 3 . 1/22
Just started reading this story, and i interested to see what happens next. Great story this is.
RenegadeCourier chapter 33 . 11/17/2014
It was in my freshman year of highschool (im a freshman in college now) that I first found this story and i remember that I loved it and now that I was able to find it again and re-read it feels amazing. It is a truly well written and meaningful piece of art and don't let anyone say otherwise! thank you for the great story and memories!
EpicJesus chapter 32 . 5/24/2014
After 2 years I found this gem and reread it. And I must say that it is still probably one of the, if not THE BEST, fanfictions I have ever read. I thank you for this contribution to my life, it is a story I will always keep in my heart :)
Guest chapter 33 . 3/24/2014
Hay loved the story would love even more if thier was a sequel keep up the good work I hope I can expect more :)
RenamonRoxx chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
I love this story, it is my all time favorite for digimon and renamon. Renamon is my favorite of all time digimon, characters, and generally anything at all. I think you handled the characters well, beyond anyone's wildest expectations, and if you actually made a sequel or just plain another story, i would follow it avidly. Thank you for the best book i've ever read. (And i've read a lot of good books like Gone, Atherton, I am number four, ect.) Rock on Brother, and give me a Pm when you can!
Guest chapter 33 . 2/5/2014
I think I want a sequel. lol. I have read this a long time ago and still remained as one of my favorites. Good job and keep writing!