Reviews for Against Destiny
Noname chapter 1 . 9/27
Man my houseplants loved it! Now its my turn to read!
Shade chapter 32 . 9/3
Loved it.
Ultimateblack chapter 32 . 8/23
Day yum, I love this remarkable piece of work. Seriously. I love it. It has perfectly executed action packed scenes, heartwarming friendship and love connections between partners and the storyline although slightly cliched, fantastically written. 10/10, I appraise.

On a side note, would you be interested in checking out my newly written works? They're not as good as yours but I'm putting in effort to make them good :)
Ultimateblack chapter 30 . 8/23
"I am God!"

"No, you are GOing Down!"

A burning action scene that had my books pumping. Nice work!
Ultimateblack chapter 28 . 8/23
We didn't get much romance in this, but you can't help but feel sad for ladydevimon... She redeemed herself in the end, proving that not all dark digimon are bad.
Ultimateblack chapter 24 . 8/22
Digimon human partnership, one of the best relationships in the world. Only topped by parent-children love. Perfect ending to this chapter
Ultimateblack chapter 22 . 8/22
Foreshadowing! Is Ladydevimon feeling guilty for what she had done, or for what she will do? Absolutely intriguing
Ultimateblack chapter 21 . 8/22
I can see why you labeled Romance. This chapter rocks ',:) Also, cheers to the fact that this is an Adventure/Frontier/Timers sequel very very very far into the future. Love it! Why won't Vamdemon (I chose the Japanese name because I hate Mayonnaisemon) just die?!
Ultimateblack chapter 17 . 8/22
I realised that you're making use of the locations in Digimon Adventure and Frontier. Datamon's Lab, The Numemon Sewer, The Trailmon Tracks, Cottage in the woods... What's next?
Ultimateblack chapter 16 . 8/22
So. Some low level digimon. Just defeated a ladydevimon. With a slingshot. And fruit. And laughter. What the actual ****. If this was the Digimon Adventure Ladydevimon, they would have been screw over multiple times. Though I'm curious, why is this story labelled Romance as it's genre? Don't tell me it's Partner Romance?
Ultimateblack chapter 13 . 8/22
Cliffhanger! For some reason, the older professional cool girl who is paired up with a younger boy always works. This story portrays Renamon like how Holly is to Artemis and how Chevie is to Riley, both pairs owned by Eoin Colfer the Irish genius. So, it's quite obvious that I like this story a lot already.
Ultimateblack chapter 11 . 8/22
I love the way you torture us readers by slipping in passing references and suspicious clues that leave us hanging without being able to confirm the authenticity of the little signs. Sneaking in a frontier cookie here, leaking an adventure titbit there...
Ultimateblack chapter 6 . 8/22
I have surmised that renamon is an oc, but agumon's "not again" could very well mean something...
Ultimateblack chapter 4 . 8/22
I found it ironic that renamon the rookie is calling her partner a rookie. I enjoyed the running through the woods and at the treetops scene. Whether they knew it or not, that was their actual first bonding. It's gradully going to tie them closer. I love it when a male character gets bonded to a renamon.
Ultimateblack chapter 3 . 8/22
Is this renamon... Ruki's partner?! Damn she's on my top five rookie digimon. In no particular order, veemon guilmon renamon terriermon agumon