Reviews for Stockholm Syndrome
Guest chapter 10 . 7/22/2016
OMG I LOVE IT SSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH PLS UPDATE SOON ITS A REALLY GOOD STORY! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Plz continue with this story
Guest chapter 10 . 3/27/2016
And we're past the 5 year mark. Real shame to. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 10 . 10/17/2015
CONTINUE PLZ!
I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
LivingAtSomePointInTime chapter 10 . 7/21/2015
So... I know you said there would be quite a while in between updates, but this story hasn't been updated in around six years. Is it still a thing? Because I was rather enjoying it.
fuzzy122672 chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
More. Please, I beg you!
De12now chapter 6 . 6/3/2015
Good job by the way I readed the last chapter ending wrong I knew treble was a girl
De12now chapter 5 . 6/3/2015
wait... TREBLE IS A SHE.
CleverFox101 chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
My God...

I just have to say Wow. This entire story from start to finish Blew me away Entirely. While the plot of a kidnapping is cheesy and would or could or shall be used dozens of times, I have to say This is quiet a beautiful story. I have just found my way into this fandom and wriggled myself into it, and I am a sucker for shipping Characters as it may seem. I know much about the characters, But I don't know them enough to put them in action, but I can tell you that you have really placed the characters as I thought they would be discovering that they liked eachother Romantically. Or friendly where ever it may be the case.

Never-the-less I hope that you decide to continue this even after four years that there haven't been any updates. I would love to see how it ends.

Hope you have a nice day ;)
Nightfrightpony chapter 10 . 2/8/2015
Please continue
Anonymous chapter 10 . 1/10/2015
Soooooo cute! I love Bass and Roll together too... I think he could get dangerously attached to her. Anyways, great job with this chapter! Plz write more fics!
GeekyGamerCat chapter 10 . 12/11/2014
update please this is so cute
Rebecca Dragon Slayer chapter 10 . 12/5/2014
Toc toc?! * Sacude telarañas * ya pasaron 3 años desde la actualizacion DX hablo español pero entiendo el ingles perfectamente . esperare que se actualice toda la vida de ser necesario para ver el final!
Lucario chapter 10 . 11/18/2014
come on, one more chapter!
finish this for us!