Reviews for Bareback
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/1
Forgot to say, I recognize the Monty Roberts training style.
Sarah chapter 1 . 5/1
Hi

The corral might have been too 'western' but the high cantle and horn wouldn't have been. The western saddle did after all develop from the 'knights' saddle.
LiL-.-PrEcIoUs-CryBaby chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
hehehehehe LOVE IT
Guest chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
Very cool. I know nothing about taming a horse, but I assume I will learn from the other comments on this story!
Aaronna chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Oh! This is great!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
So fluffy, like bunny worthy. :3
godess bubbles chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
cute!
whatintheholyhellisthat chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
Okay I'm officially in love with you. I've read allllll your merlin stories and frankly I have become obsessed. The way you create tension between merlin and Arthur is so original and isn't cookie-cutter bullshit I love it wowza
lady suffolk chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
not to mention the side saddles which were invented about one thousand years later.
Lady of the Pond chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
I love the dirty talk mixed in with this really well written Merlin horse whisperer thing! I also adored the way Arthur was so turned on and impressed by Merlin!
Silken Danser chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Maybe we can arrange for some of our plotbunnies to go have a picnic together, then quietly sneak off while they're not looking . . .
Hazel Sage chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I for one would not mind more rodeo!Merlin :D
Motaku1235 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
TEMPEST IS THE BEAST! BAMF! Horse!
tinyfrog chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Fantastic. That's really all there is to say on the matter.
brahdley jims chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
You've made me want to take up riding again! I remember I used to be obsessed with techniques like Merlin used here, methods of training and gaining a horse's trust and such, and this was nothing short of beautiful. The Merthur on the side was wonderful too, very amusing and in character. Incredibly well done.