Reviews for The Resilient
starsalmighty chapter 17 . 4/29
This chapter broke my heart. Well, EVERY CHAPTER! I hate every bit of Draco in the previous chapters but ONLY THIS CHAPTER CHANGED MY FEELINGS ABOUT HIM! I LOVE THIS FIC!
daises chapter 27 . 4/3
I read it all in one sitting, I definitely could not get enough! Your writing has a way of luring people in. I loved all of the twists and the slow burn to the happy ending. It's not easy doing a dark take on a dramione story and you executed it so beautifully and so realistically.
L chapter 1 . 3/23
This was brilliant. Dark and disturbing most of the time, but still brilliant (I love dark fics). Thank you for writing these stories!
Type your review for this chapter here...
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 2 . 1/8
Srry, but I'm a wimp. Looking at the comments made me realize "oh shit waddup this story is hella dark" and I'm too blissfully innocent with an awfully graphic mind at the same time to be able to read this story and not visibly shake at the M moments...
So I'll read the thing u wrote for those who didn't want to read the sequel XD nice of u to write that, btw
Anyways, again from looking at the comments, I saw that they end up together I think so THANK U FOR NOT BEING TOO CRUEL TO THEM
Luv ya!
Whisperblaze luvs Dramione chapter 1 . 1/8
Oh god. It's M
I don't know if I'm going to be able to read this...
That part with Neville shook me up pretty badly actually
I know it's naive of me to hope, but I hope that's the worst kind of graphic gore
I doubt it
But I shall give it a shot...
LaBelladone x chapter 27 . 1/6
All I can say is thank you. Thank you so much for two beautiful stories that will remain in my heart.
MotekElm chapter 27 . 1/3
80% of the story is dark and disturbing but the ending is romantic and the writing drew me in and kept me wanting more
meansy chapter 27 . 11/6/2016
Sheesh. Wonderful, beautiful, ridiculously awful and terrible and tragic...but excellent. Thank you for your story.
Mina chapter 27 . 2/21/2016
Three words: Oh My God. Your story was brilliant! I loved it! Good job!
Young Griff chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
So.. has she forgotten about Harry, Ron Ginny, Luna, Neville, McGonagall, Tonks, her parents!? Her stay in Azkaban? the betrayel? the rape? I'm sorry but I am sure that all of that has happened to her would a) break her b) make her unable to trust anyone ever agin and c) make her hate Draco for eternity. I mean come on, he saved his parents and let all her friends die. While she might understand his motives this doesn't change the fact that the world went to hell because of his betrayal (not because of her, though she says that in every chapter). her mind must seriously be fu**** up to 'love' that man again, he is responsible for the death of her parents for christ's sake!
I get how she might forgive him one day but I doubt that she could ever look at him without seeing her dead friends and her dead parents or without remembering the heartbreak caused by his betrayal.
And I get it, love isn't logical. But there are some things a love cannot (should not) endure,
and being forced into slavery after everybody you ever knew was executed is one of them.
This review isn't meant to be a flame, and I'm sorry if I got a bit carried away. I love the way that you write and really enjoyed 'An Aversion to Change'. I just really dislike the character development of this story.
Young Griff chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
I really enjoyed the first story, the betrayal and all that. But in this story I really hate Draco and every Dramione interaction, it kinda leaves a vile taste in my mouth, their reunion was pretty disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it is well written but I just despise Draco in 'The Resilient' so much.
Hulk5798 chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
y u do this to my heart?! why?
Hulk5798 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
it feels like he is draco disguised or something...but i really don't know
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2015