Reviews for The Resilient
Mina chapter 27 . 2/21
Three words: Oh My God. Your story was brilliant! I loved it! Good job!
Young Griff chapter 21 . 12/22/2015
So.. has she forgotten about Harry, Ron Ginny, Luna, Neville, McGonagall, Tonks, her parents!? Her stay in Azkaban? the betrayel? the rape? I'm sorry but I am sure that all of that has happened to her would a) break her b) make her unable to trust anyone ever agin and c) make her hate Draco for eternity. I mean come on, he saved his parents and let all her friends die. While she might understand his motives this doesn't change the fact that the world went to hell because of his betrayal (not because of her, though she says that in every chapter). her mind must seriously be fu**** up to 'love' that man again, he is responsible for the death of her parents for christ's sake!
I get how she might forgive him one day but I doubt that she could ever look at him without seeing her dead friends and her dead parents or without remembering the heartbreak caused by his betrayal.
And I get it, love isn't logical. But there are some things a love cannot (should not) endure,
and being forced into slavery after everybody you ever knew was executed is one of them.
This review isn't meant to be a flame, and I'm sorry if I got a bit carried away. I love the way that you write and really enjoyed 'An Aversion to Change'. I just really dislike the character development of this story.
Young Griff chapter 11 . 12/22/2015
I really enjoyed the first story, the betrayal and all that. But in this story I really hate Draco and every Dramione interaction, it kinda leaves a vile taste in my mouth, their reunion was pretty disappointing. Don't get me wrong, it is well written but I just despise Draco in 'The Resilient' so much.
Hulk5798 chapter 25 . 10/23/2015
y u do this to my heart?! why?
Hulk5798 chapter 6 . 10/21/2015
it feels like he is draco disguised or something...but i really don't know
Guest chapter 27 . 8/29/2015
Wow...its beautiful
Guest chapter 27 . 1/31/2015
Awesomeeeeee!
A.A.A23 chapter 27 . 2/6/2014
Beautiful, absolutely wonderful! When i saw there was a sequel i nearly cried... Two solid days ive been reading and just wish there was more! Brilliant writer, you should be very proud of yourself!
Kerr chapter 27 . 6/8/2013
holy fuck that was absolutely stunning. I read both parts in one sitting and I'm just in awe of the whole thing. fantastic job, truly.
Dehaev chapter 27 . 2/14/2013
Just like its prequel this story blew me away! I was infinitely pleased that Hermione's struggle to understand and forgive Draco was a long and painful journey, filled with heartbreak and reopened wounds. It would not have felt deserved otherwise.

Overall a very satisfying ending (I loved the symbolism behind the hawthorn and vine grave marker) and though I had expressed my love for the darker side of dramione in my review of the prequel, one thing always trumps it; a happy ending. :)

Thank you for this brilliant piece! I thoroughly enjoyed every beautiful word!

- Dev
damvampsal21 chapter 27 . 2/12/2013
WOW. seriously this story and its previous one has taken me on a roller coaster of emotions. I literally feel drained. I finished both stories in about 3 or 4 days because I just kept needing to know what was going to happen. I liked the darkness but I also really loved reading about the glimpses of light. Some parts were just heart-wrenching. And let me just say when that one word "assassination" came up in the epilogue my stomach dropped but then I kept reading and saw it was not successful (thank goodness). Draco and Hermione had a long, complicated, heart-breaking road to finally being together, and I really enjoyed going along for the ride. Thank you for writing. It was amazing.
guest chapter 27 . 1/29/2013
Ok, the previous comment is mine, and so i'd like to say that after reading through the entire story, i don't hate him. I understand the importance of the story...its a message of redemption. I love how you made me go through so many bloody emotions, not afraid to show the brutal, real side of life. Draco's actions made him question his way of thinking, and finally, he changed for the better. Its a fantastic and completely in character portrayal of Draco, and how he changes gradually...thank you for this amazing fanfic, its one of the very, very best dramione fics. :)
guest chapter 13 . 1/28/2013
I hate this Draco. I can't fucking believe him. He does not deserve ANY love. How, HOW can he fucking live with himself? That blasted fucking self preservation...I hate him. What he did is unforgivable.
Doodles chapter 27 . 12/17/2012
It's now 5AM(!) and I finally finished reading. This was so great! (what's less great is that I have an exam in a few hours though :/ I just couldn't stop reading!)
godblessjob chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
Wow...the story of forgiveness. If there is a score I will give you 10 out of 10. This story has almost everything I'm looking for in a fanfiction, the plot and story line are so smooth. Eventhough I haven't read the prequel, I think this story is quite complet in itself. I like the way you gave enough hint without being too revealing: it makes me read all chapters instead of jumping to the epilogue. Thank you for creating this piece of work.