Reviews for Catch 22
xDarklightx chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
I like it.
Chaozsama chapter 2 . 2/15/2014
amazing story. i could not stop laughing specifically on chapter 2 about miyagi and hiroki's banter. i so love their sarcastic relationship hahaha. i am glad to have followed your suggestion of reading your other egoist fics. they just made my day. i ghink it's the umpteenth time that im reading this.
loopyhutton chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
Really sweet story!
Guest chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
JoanIncarnate chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
oh my god, this is the cutest! i love this idea and you kept both characters in... character. (ugh, i hate how that sounds.)
x chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Fiuuuhh..I love happy endings...especially this lovely and fluffy.

I love the awkward tension without too much drama in it. Hiroki is so mature and childish, just like Nowaki. So nice to see each go out of their comfort zone to try to comfort the other.

And I love this: "I'm as happy in mine as you are in yours."

Thank you.
x chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
I like how composed Hiroki is during the ordeal.

Smart lines.
AtomicVendetta chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
I love this story! Though, I wasn't really fond of that Hirano girl. I really hate when girls act all "Oh~! Look at me! I'm all attractive and shit~!" The ending was so fluffy! w ~3
EpicFail94 chapter 2 . 3/13/2011
d'awwww! ohmygoshy soo cuteee!
Lara Winchester chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
Bem legal a historia. Um final bem legal, inusitado. Gostei do final. ESpero que fa├ža mais historias do meu junjou preferido: o Egoista. Se cuida ' fuiz'
HowDoYouDoop chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
*grins like an idiot* Oh Hiroki, you're adorable~ And Miyagi! Straight up: "do you need a hug" wtfno!~ Love it.

You really are amazing. I really like how you write the characters!
lucious chapter 2 . 6/19/2010
the ending was so cute! wish there was more!
Reficular chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
Loved this story, short but sweet. I just adore the chopstick thing. I love this couple and I always wonder how Nowaki must deal with women being perfect and all. This was a really nice take on it.
Fan-chan chapter 2 . 1/17/2010
Omg that was cute! Nowaki dropping his fork was so funny and cute X3
Xxninny435xX chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
aw :3 xD

the ending was really cute~! :D~!