Reviews for Two CSIs and a Baby
kellyegirl chapter 6 . 5/30/2018
Really really enjoyed your story. I keep reading it over and over again. You didn't happen to write a sequel by chance did you?
writergirl3005 chapter 6 . 4/29/2014
Such a beautiful story. I'm glad I found it.
Stell94 chapter 6 . 8/2/2012
It's a crazy idea, but I like it :)
SMackedCaskett chapter 5 . 9/1/2011
This is still by far the best SMacked story I have ever read. I am utterly speechless about the quality of this. It is an incredible piece of art.
dogtanian chapter 6 . 11/7/2009
ah, i really liked that story, a good mix of humour and seriousness. and that times square kiss was just great!
SMackedCaskett chapter 6 . 10/10/2009
Extremely well written! Love the ending, too.

Any chance for an epilogue or a sequel?
Fallon Monroe chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
i like it alot! i just read the last three chapters and it was very good! Out of couriousity is Stella and Mac's kid gonna have a godparent, or godparents? And if so who?
lily moonlight chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
I loved this. I loved it a lot. Thanks for writing and posting this, and a small request, please write another story for Mac and Stella soon! It's been a huge pleasure to read; beautifully and intelligently written and completely true to the characters I love. The conclusion was just perfect, I could picture the scene clearly, and then that description of Lindsay was wonderful.
lily moonlight chapter 5 . 9/25/2009
Oh wow. what can I say? I adored this chapter! I just love how you write these characters to the bone, exposed and vulnerable with all their complications and frailties. It was a tremendous piece of writing. And I loved how it concluded; from emotional nakedness to physical nakedness and the beauty of that. Brilliant.
lily moonlight chapter 4 . 9/25/2009
Oh, much as I love Hawkes, he couldn't have chosen a worse moment! Sorry I'm a little behind, but I've read all the last few chapters, so am now reviewing, though they might be a little short. I hope the last ones have been okay. This was a wonderful chapter, and I liked how you wrote Lindsay very much, and how it was her who comforted Stella. Wonderful line about bloody shirts and bleeding hearts.
csi-ncis chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
That was an awesome ending to this story! haha I love that they didn't come out and say it, they were hoping their detectives had figured it out. You put in another not twist but danger when Stella was pushed down the stairs. Great Job.
FoxPhile chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
I have thoroughly enjoyed this, and I'm sorry I haven't reviewed before.

After chapter one I thought, this is going to be cheesy, but cute. Cute it has been, but also intense and riveting. I like the tension you maintained between Stella and Mac - both assuming the other was only in it for the almost-clinical purpose of conceiving a child while both were secretly harboring their true feelings. It made me particularly laugh in the last chapter at Mac's "You’re supposed to be detectives!" He should talk - he can't even tell when a woman he's with so many hours in the day is in love with him? Sheesh.

But I digress.

I enjoyed how you brought out Mac's emotions and passion. I've always suspected that a lot of fire was hidden beneath that so-cool exterior. And it only makes sense that the loss of Clare would cause him to bury it so deep that many would never suspect it exists. Only Stella could bring that out and I love how you let us see how that could happen. And when Mac finally allowed his true passions and sense of fun to come out - Watch Out! I mean, sex in the park? And he would have done the Liberty statue too, if Stella had let him.

The last chapter was so touching. Poor Mac is still so painfully shy, and such a contrast to flamboyant, outgoing Stella. The complement each other.

And finally, thank you for the little tribute to Lindsay at the end. I know many fans don't like the character - feel she has no substance. But I agree with you. There's spunk and fire under that quiet, bland exterior. Have you seen the Season 6 premiere? Don't mess with Montana - she'll kick your butt!
Azurite chapter 6 . 9/24/2009
D'aw. I guess I didn't pay attention that it was complete? Regardless, I'm glad Mac and Stella both got the "ending" (or rather, "the beginning") they were hoping for. I also loved Lindsay's characterization in this: I could see her barely suppressing a squeal at Stella's behavior, Adam making a guess, and everyone else just Not Getting It. Downright adorable and had me giggling in fits. I think I spotted one more Britishism (rubbish) in Chapter 5 or something, but it wasn't enough to jar me out of the story for more than a split second.

Thank you for writing this-it was well-characterized, aptly-timed for a dramatic, emotional opener to Season 6, and a sweet SMacked story. Good work!
Azurite chapter 3 . 9/24/2009
Okay, I've got to review at this point even though I know there's more. I'm grateful for this because I feel you capture the Stella x Mac dynamic amazingly well, and Stella's POV is great: realistic but sassy, somehow undeniably Stella. I only caught two instances of Britishness (?) that threw me out of that point-of-view, and that was the use of "bloody" (in reference to something not at a crime scene) and "Sod off," which...well, in New York, you just don't say. Other than those two things, I thought it was fantastic and I'm eager to read more and see how this very original plotline turns out! I loved Stella's chat with Flack, it made me laugh out loud. Nice work!
Synnove chapter 6 . 9/23/2009
What a beautiful ending. I loved how Lindsay really pulled them together - I've always pictured her as a SMacker. You wrote these guys beautifully. I especially enjoyed the scene with the young teenagers and SMacked scaring them off. You did Mac and Stella proud :D

Keep writing - I definitely am looking forward to reading more of your work.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »