Reviews for The real story of Sakura Haruno
XUNI10X chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I'm a really nice person if you've seen my reviews , and I like this story but Rape ? ...Rape no not like I'll hate on you that bad but someone to get raped , then act like it never happened is a bit bs
AquaMoon99 chapter 30 . 6/12/2014
You may not be interested yet, I'll an unkown person something about me cuz your fic helped me get out of something horrible. I'm a huge AnimeLover as they always helped me get through disturbing hurdles in my life. Since i was a little toddler, i've watched them or more like they've watched over me. Just watching them makes me stronger, makes my life worth living, makes me happy and fullfilled. I believe with my wholeheart and soul that they're real and living somewhere where humans can't access. People might think i'm insane to think something like this. I don't mind at all as i believe in them. Just watching the made me get solutions in my unbearable situations. 'A hand i can always hold on to, souls i can always rely on to lead me to right path' like you said. I open up more to them then to my parents. Well, i've just started reading fics recently. And ofcourse you can tell that NARUTO is my most beloved series no need to explain why i guess. I was in the similar emotional situation. Leaving the memory loss and love part aside. You gave answers to my difficulties more like puzzles. Your fic was more than a story to me. It was my torch. ARIGATOU GOZAIMASU! And beautiful fic by the way. And i love SASUSAKU and NARUHINA! Keep up the excellent work and Good Luck for the future journey called life! GOMENN if i bored you.
xFlipJamsx chapter 30 . 2/9/2014
please update the story i know its been a couple years
LuceWolfe chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Rape?
You think that's something that just happens?
You think it's something to write about?
That's sick.
You lost a reader.
lindsey chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
The storyline is interesting but I am unsure if I can continue reading. The spelling is so horrendous at times and 'yeah' is not 'yah'. It's Obito not Obuto. Please get a beta reader or proof read.
Chizu chapter 30 . 9/6/2013
Whaaa! Where's the next chapter?!
DemiWeAreProud chapter 30 . 9/4/2013
I Really Love Your Fanfic ! Please update ASAP !
Jake chapter 30 . 12/24/2012
What happens to naruto and hinata. Where are the clones of the three sanins, other than that it was great!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/24/2012
cooooooooooool
Guest chapter 12 . 12/15/2012
that a nice reward
Guest chapter 11 . 12/15/2012
your hard work is appsheatid
Guest chapter 8 . 12/15/2012
it was funny when sakura act like a mom
Guest chapter 7 . 12/15/2012