Reviews for It's Not A Dream
Greeneyedzenggirl chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow, this was, intense. Regrettably, I relate all too well to Gina. Not it, HER. I've walked in her shoes, found myself broken, tortured, chained, a thing, an it, once in my life. My husband - my LATE husband - visited such devastation on my heart, mind, body and soul I wanted to die, I needed to die. Were it not for my knowledge that I'll just "download" and have to start again somewhere else, I'd have long since embraced the bomb so to speak.

Oblivion instead of the nightmares, the flash backs, the lingerong agony? Oh yeah, I'd take that in a heart beat, less than that.

Regrettably I can't, wouldn't, sell out a ress ship even if it worked that way. I want to die, to sleep, to not remember anymore. But I cannot do that to anyone else. It's not my place, I'm not a razor. I'm not Gina.

Maybe one day one of us will expand on what she was thinking, feeling, when she embraced the bomb. I know, but I'm afraid if I write it, I'll lose it. I'm already a few fries short of a happy meal. But I'm trying to heal, trying to grow, as impossible as that often seems. Ever let someone touch me? Love me? get close to me? And risk that again? Being used up and thrown away like so much trash, or worse, be tortured and forced to suffer more? Death first.

Anyway, I'm sorry. The story as painful as it was, was great.
Mikey chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I always had a thing for this pairing. Their relationship is so complicated and delicate. I think you captured this in your story better than anyone else's I've read. Thank you )
Katiebugg1321 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh DJinn! DO. MORE. BSG.
jojobevco chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
xerocooldown chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
great story!
The Breeze chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
You put a lot of thought into this, and it shows. Good story,.