Reviews for Knit 'n' Lit
mollycious chapter 24 . 11/22/2015
This plot is amazing! Very good! It makes me want to wish the same kind of loving environment.
Although it could have been well written if details and conversations are equal. The story is good nonetheless! Thanks for sharing it with us readers!
Motherof8 chapter 24 . 9/9/2015
Enjoyed the story. Thanks
Motherof8 chapter 16 . 9/8/2015
What is Lucas thinking?
Motherof8 chapter 15 . 9/8/2015
Hope she says yes to him.
Motherof8 chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
Oh, date him already.
Motherof8 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
What a jerk
Anon chapter 7 . 10/28/2014
I'm currently in the middle of reading Mansfield Park for the first time, but I've watched the 2007 movie 3 or 4 times and the 1999 one once. I was talking to a friend who reads every Jane Austen book every year, and it sounds like the 2007 movie is more accurate. In the 1999 one, Fanny agrees to marry Mr. Crawford, and then breaks off the engagement. That doesn't happen in the 2007 movie or the book. Wouldn't Betsy want to watch a more accurate movie?
lizb1813 chapter 24 . 9/1/2014
Oh wow. This was totally awesome. I can't describe how much I enjoyed your adaptation; the curve balls were awesome, and the story's flow never stuttered. Major props. I really hope that you're authoring books as well as teaching nowadays,
StoryPirate chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I just have to say that I absolutely adore your Jane Austen stories. I've read All is Not Fair in Love and Baseball three times (or is it four?) and this is my fifth or sixth time reading Knit 'n' Lit. I've read Through a Different Lens twice? thrice? and your other JA stories once, though I'm currently reading Cooking With Miss Woodhouse for the second time. You have such a magic when you write. You suck a reader in and they're instantly in your characters' world. I love it. Continue your great writing, and thank you for sharing it with fellow Jane Austen fans!
wonderwoman1970 chapter 24 . 7/16/2014
great story loved it
wonderwoman1970 chapter 17 . 7/15/2014
aaaaawwwwweeeee sweet Uncle Art
wonderwoman1970 chapter 14 . 7/15/2014
I really just love this story...just saying
carmen.aleman.399 chapter 24 . 7/6/2014
Awesome story, this is one of my favorites. It's very different from other modern stories, but that's one of the reasons I loved it.
LoveLoverGrl chapter 24 . 6/8/2014
I absolutely adored this! Love it. It surprised me again and again!
StoryPirate chapter 10 . 6/7/2014
So... This is my third time reading this story, and yes, I did just finish reading it for the second time about a week ago. I wanted to pay more attention to Mark and Betsy's relationship this time, so that I could get ideas on how to write the couple in my story (don't worry- I'm not copying anything, and mine is a completely made-up story). I love your Jane Austen stories- you do a fantastic job! Also, I never thought that I would strongly dislike Charles/Kevin, but you make me not like him very much. I'm glad you focused more than other authors on the fact that he did a really crappy thing and left her without a word.