Reviews for Invisible Touch
Ranma4801 chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
This is so nice! I loved the fact that you kept them both in character, you did a really good job ;)
Luna12 chapter 1 . 7/13/2015
This is a great story! Good descriptions, pacing, and character development. It felt very true to this stage after the manga. I especially thought you nailed Akane, and finally seeing Ranma take her seriously was wonderful.
Half-elf chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Very nice.
Katt1848 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
wow.
tomboy 26 chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
That was lovely. I loved how Ranma actually let go and did that to Akane .. not that I condone him hitting her when he's angry .. but having him respond when his feelings were hurt made Akane see and notice how much she affects him.

And then the whole impromptu training session was sweet. Him being all egotistical and teaching her what she does wrong .. and Akane picking up on it quickly (which if they have actually trained her, she would have been right up there with Ranma .. in my own opinion .).

I also loved the realization at the end .. how much Akane means to him and how she has become an important part of his hectic life. It was beautiful.

Great job .
jayqueue chapter 1 . 2/11/2010
I enjoyed reading your story. And yes, I've listened to Genesis's song of the same title, and one verse from the song 'And even if she mess up your life, you want her just the same' came up when you said it fits Ranma... :) Thanks for the story.
Makuyi chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
I should have come to your profile to find this sooner. I love Ranma 1/2 and I'm so glad you did a story for it. Even if it's been sitting on your computer for awhile, it's still really good, and I think you should write more for the series. I think this would have been a better ending to the series, instead of leaving it at the failed wedding and such. I'm especially in love with the ending of your fic, here. Great job as always, and I'm hungry for more~

Keep doing what ya love!

-PeanutAngel
Ell4 chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Very cute, I liked it. Ranma and Akane are the best couple ever!
V EPSILON chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Cute! I actually needed a pick me type story right now and your story did the trick. Loved it!
Concetta chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
That was a really well-written story! My proverbial hat off to you.
orangestory08 chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
anymore chapter for this? i thought ranma broke akane's bone? no retribution for that? can't u make ranma jealous as hell? lol...
Angela Jewell chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
Terrific story! I really like how you slowly built up their emotions, and handled their confrontation. And the ending was really sweet. I like how he started to train her, and realized his feelings. I really like the way you write. I hope you write more Ranma/Akane stories in the future.
Shadowalker666 chapter 1 . 9/21/2009