Reviews for Flammie Tales Bk1: A Wizard's Trials
SongoftheWolf chapter 7 . 1/23/2011
Too lazy to log in... aaaanywho, interesting chapter! You did manage to drag it out without it becoming boring. Nice touch with the grave. I found that particular bit quite interesting. I can't remember if I guessed who the entity was or not! This is bugging me!
mysteriousQuack chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Haha cool beanzz! It's very captivating and I wanna read the other chapters BUT I be tired and it's midnight...xD

The only thing I noticed that may be of significance is towards the end where the tenses are a bit jumbled like you use some present tense (I'm) and past tense. (I was)

But otherwise it's good: very detailed and ambient.

mQ
TomX chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Hey, not bad. BTW can ANYONE read my story. I just uploaded my very first one. Just one little review. Please and thanks for some support.
P3MF Alpha 3-Richter chapter 6 . 9/21/2010
This is a cute story! Not to many stories in this catagory that focus (or at least partially) on flammie! BTW...Do you have any of the games with flammie in them?
SongoftheWolf chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
yay! I finally got around to reading it! Great chapter by the way. I still think Rye is evil... but is evil for everyone's greater good? Does that even make sense? Like, if he goes bad, he might have a chance of helping Seryn because he believes that the dark side will win, and he's going to try and corrupt Seryn and Skyler so that they survive.

Just thinkin' out loud!

I really miss our random conversations by the way. I don't see very many people from school during the sumer. How's the job and everything? Umm, we can sort of "chat" on here if you click the little conversation box on the reviews page. Got to go . Talk to you later!
SongoftheWolf chapter 5 . 10/18/2009
omg he's eating him? wow, thats a little...no, a lot weird. the whole plushtopia thing is a little strange but interesting. cant wait for ch. 2! your apache w/ a hat buddy.
GeneralHaldak chapter 5 . 10/17/2009
The cliffhanger would be very good if it wasn't for the fact that I already knew what was going on. Also, the recaps seem kind of out of place and unnecessary. They're kind of awkward, if you can understand what I'm saying. Also, you would use the word chagrin, Ultrazeldafan.
GeneralHaldak chapter 4 . 10/6/2009
Agreeably a better cliffhanger than last time. I at least started wondering about what happened to plush Seryn. Also, in my understanding of the Plushtopia Chronicles, Plush Seryn wasn't an actual incarnation of Seryn, and also, I believe Shadowlugia said it was noncanon. Nothing to say otherwise.
SongoftheWolf chapter 4 . 10/5/2009
yeah, awesome chapter! it went REALLY fast though. like, you go from finding out he's related to this extremely powerful wizart to just okay, i'm your kin, so now what? it just went a little fast. good chapter tho!
GeneralHaldak chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Okay, I looked back at my review and I guess it was a little harsh. Irritation wasn't what I meant. I guess I was trying to say that it just wasn't all that suspenseful.
GeneralHaldak chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
It's not so much a cliffhanger as it is an irritation. That was the problem with the previous one. You didn't finish a sentence, but the sentence you didn't finish never had me on the edge of my seat in the first place. I apologize if this comes off as a bit harsh, but criticism may or may not be what I'm here for. Anyway...

It's well written, but I'm hoping you get a little bit more independent from shadowlugia's work as time goes on. You have the ability to come up with your own story, but I'm afraid this will all end with another confrontation with Mana, and that would ultimately end up being a shadowlugia story clone.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, so I apologize if I come across that way.
SongoftheWolf chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
meh. good cliffy. sorry im not more enthusiastic, im just really tired. i cant wait for the next chapter though! bye!
SongoftheWolf chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
i hate you. **shun** just kidding! stupid cliffhanger. r u sure only on saturdays? and the book is so sarcastic its funny! and seryn is really cool. got to go my flammie obsessed friend. bye!
SongoftheWolf chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
and u r only updating on weekends? **shun** that went a little fast near the end, but i love the part where the flammie (seryn?) is floating in the void. there's something poetic about that. and i just love the name seryn! its so..interesting.