Reviews for Tonight
Because fucking a corpse with an ice cold pussy always makes a mans heart go bump. Does she even get wet? Hmmmm sounds painful.
Creepy and gross. How about a story where Jake tells Bella to take a walk? Act like she is his mortal enemy like he should instead of this...mess. And whats with the once a year thing? Whats the ddifference? Anyway this is Bella throwing everyone, even her own child under the bus, everyone except herself.
pIcKlEeEe chapter 1 . 3/3/2013
JessieJess26 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was hot! I gotta say, this is exactly how I would picture Bells and Jake post B/D. I think we all know that Jake's love for Bella never went away and that Bella would want to "experience" what she had been missing out on. Then again, who wouldn't want a chance with a man like Jacob Black? :-)
Zapphe chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
It was hot and fun but why only once a year ?
Demonic Angel 666 chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
PLEASE UPDATE THIS STORY, it is absolutely amazing, I think you should have Bella and Jacob keep meeting up and Edward and Renesmee find out, please just update.

xoxo - Lauren Kelly
Beautiful-Liar13 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
I think that this was awesome i loved it :)
Virgrin chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
hawt! i loved it D
SpikeBlack79 chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
JAKESGIRL4EVER chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
I loved it! When I had to accept SM's outcome for Jake

I completely pictured him and Bella being Friends w Benefits forever!

How else could you spend eternity with Jake?

Thanks! nice job!
Miss. CHeeKY chapter 1 . 10/5/2009! lol, great one-shot :)
charmed1k chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
Fantastic! Very sexy!

I love how it doesn't get into him being in love with her like other fics like this...he's in it for the same thing she is.

Very well executed!
MCRRockMyWorld chapter 1 . 9/22/2009
teehee hee. This is so good because the way you have planned it. It could actually happen
Aspirations of Whimsy chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That's just a scandal. I loved it!