Reviews for Maximum Ride PSA's
Raberba girl chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
"Yeah! I mean, what were these people thinking when they wrote this?!" / "I could tell you." She could, come to think of it!

"Anyways, tune in next time when we talk about swearing with symbols." Nice comeback!
Raberba girl chapter 2 . 9/24/2012
Heh, Iggy _is_ a hunk of blind bird-kid hotness, and he knows it.

Yep, we _definitely_ need a PSA on Mary Sues, especially over on DevArt... And that really does sound like a name Nudge would come up with, lol!

Heh, you forgot cat-ears. ;)

Trust Fang to make a good anti-Sue script!

ROFL at their "WHAT BOMB?!" reflex... XD
Raberba girl chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
Lol, the Flock _would_ agree to do stuff in exchange for doughnuts. I like how you referenced the blog!

ROFL at Fang "demonstrating" how to flame the script...!
Penelope Wendy Bing chapter 3 . 6/21/2010
Was using ; instead of : for this chapter meant to be ironic? Because otherwise that's a weird mistake to make.

I appreciate what you're doing with this. You have made some really good points. However, there are typos and the scrip format is against the ToS. I'd recommend having it beta'd and then replacing the chapters, since this kind of story needs to be pretty polished to make its point.

Good luck.

-P.W. Bing
CrazyNerdyFangirl chapter 3 . 4/22/2010
Lol. Anything Mr. Sparkles says should be cut up with a chainsaw. Gosh, that made no sense, did it? These are really funny! And punctuation IS majorly important. I really like this fic. It has a good moral and makes me laugh at the same time.
CrazyNerdyFangirl chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
AH! You made me feel guilty about all those PJO fanfics I flame constantly! Maybe I should stop... But I've never insulted anyone's mother...Though I HAVE said that someone disgraced all writers everywhere... But those stories are hard not to flame! They have suckish grammar and OOC-ness. There are some stories that NEED to be flamed. Not saying I don't like this fic, because I do. It's funny.
Flight at Midnight chapter 3 . 1/20/2010
Hahaha!

These have literally made me laugh out loud! I love it. Good job and keep writing :)
i chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
laugh ...out...loud! 'NUFF SAID!
StephanieZorander chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
I liked this. It was funny, and it had a good moral. :) Some of your reviewers need to know the difference between flaming and constructive criticism, valerie to-dad is right. If you're telling a person how to improve their story, that's not a flame! Unless they do it in a really rude way though. But saying things like "You should work on your grammer." or "I think you could add more detail." is okay. That kind of thing does help an author. One of your reviewers, Emmafer, reviewed my story and I found her review extremely helpful. My point is that criticism can be a good thing, but actual flames are not.

Anyway, I loved it, and hopefully people will quit assuming you mean criticism when you say flames.
MyMusesSpeakToMe chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
lol-ness to the MAX!
valerie to-dad chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
Okay, I read this story (good job by the way, Layman ;)), and I read the reviews, and I think that people need ANOTHER little recap on the difference between "constructive criticism" and "flaming".

To offer constructive criticism is one thing; you're reading a story and telling the author what might need work, what can be improved upon. A constructive criticism may also say positive things, not just negative things. Either way, it is an opinion of the story, not the person.

A FLAME, on the other hand, is criticizing the *author*, not the story. I actually looked into the Wraithbait rules to see how they defined it, and it went something like this; "'I think that this could be done better...' is constructive criticism. 'You suck...' is a flame. 'I think your story sucks...' is not a flame, as it is talking about the story not the author, but it is still rude and not constructive..." I think that these are pretty fair, clear guidelines to go by; so all of you leave the poor guy alone. His story was a pretty good example. And check your definitions of "constructive criticizm" and "flaming"; because a couple of you are way off...

-val
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Hi, this is the Layman. So far I've gotten some mixed feelings about this story that I think need to be addressed.

First of all, this was written mainly to deal with the type of flame that goes and attacks a story or the author for no good reason. Even if the person thinks they have a good reason, there are nicer, if not calmer, ways to say that they don't like it.

Second, this was written particularly for another author friend of mine who recently got flamed really bad on Wraithbait.

Thirdly, I'm not saying that you should never, ever flame. I'm saying that you shouldn't do it just to bash the story or the author.

If you don't agree with me, that's perfectly alright. you can send me a private message saying how much you hate my guts for it. (jk)
SweeneyLovett chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh please. Flames are needed. How else would an author know how to make themselves better, get more/better ideas and change up their style. If you can't handle flames, then you're weak.
CurlyFirefly chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Dear God! that was hysterical!
Emmafer chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I happen to think flaming is helpfull. I don't care if you think it's mean, and most of the flame worthy stories the authors didn't even edit and just posted it up just to post something. I critique everything I read on this archive, and most of the time those authors like to be told what's wrong with their story so they can go back and fix it and thy will know in the future to watch out for those types of things.. Do you honestly want to sit around and look at "Omg! this is so good! U hav 2 update!" How does that help anyone? Post this on your profile or something because this is just your opinion. You're not being funny, or cute. I await anxiously for your angry reply.