Reviews for Plight of Persephone
Is something wrong with the wikia page? Bcs I tried to go today and I cant
snowball chapter 10 . 6/3
Jerkules is such a boy next door always a idiot but adorable at the same time but I was always a villain kinda girl nice story by the way
Loved it
Still love it I keep seeing Hades from the cartoon talking with her trying to impress her
Love this story
WikiSorcerer chapter 38 . 12/11/2016
Reboot if you like, but keep the original up just in case.
Emerald Gaze chapter 32 . 10/28/2016
Hi, I don't know if you remember me, but I read this story what has to be years ago and reviewed a few times. Recently this story just popped up in head head so I decided to read it again.

Now that I've said that, while I was reading this chap I was wondering why Hades didn't go visit Persephone in Olympus? Since Seph made it so his ban was lifted he'd be able to go up there now right? Though I suppose he might not know she's there specifically that doesn't mean he couldn't try to go looking for her in her grove either. And with as depressed as he is without her it's not like he's doing much of his job right now plus with the seasons back to normal work should likely be in a slump right now too. After all, just because Persephone had to be taken from the underworld and Demeter probably wouldn't be happy to see Hades right now, there's nothing actually stopping him from visiting Persephone on the surface.
weirdskulldawg chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
absolutely love this fic, and the ship. Well done :3
firedrakegirl chapter 37 . 3/13/2016
I've just finished this story, and while I struggled to get into it at first, by the end I was sad to see it end. I look forward to reading the others. Your perception of Hades was fantastic, a nice combination of villainous and sweet.
Christineoftheopera chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
PUPPY!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 37 . 4/6/2015
So, may I just say that I love Greek Mythology? And, that I also really love your story. I mean, really, it's perfect. I love the relationship between Hades and Persephone, and your way of telling their story. I mean, sure, it's unlike most other versions of the myth, where Hades practically kidnaps Persephone, but I like this way better.
And, let's be honest, if I wanted to read something that was accurate with most versions of the myth, then why would I be reading fanfiction of Disney's Hercules? I mean, hello, they didn't even get his name right, not really, but then again, nobody does.
I look forward to reading your other stories. Great job on this one though, it was awesome.
Xarisw chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
In Greek myth, Zeus is the youngest out of six. Hestia is the oldest, then Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, then Zeus. Zeus rescued his siblings from their father and that is how he became their king so to speak. Because boys were preferred over girls, the three brothers then became known as the main three gods with Zeus as the king.
Persephy chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
I love so muuuuch your story ! X3 I have read it a long time ago, and I re-read it from time to time, just because. Thank you for writing Persephone as a cool babe, perfect for Hades. Lot of love.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
OMG! So is Seph the "babe" Meg's ex left her for?! Genius! That's just genius, HA! Well, assuming I'm correct anyway, I might not be. Better keep reading then ;)
UnderworldFairy chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I LOVE this story! I always thought about giving Hades a happy ending :) i will continue reading, thanks for the great fic :D