Reviews for Plight of Persephone
matedforlife chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
In Greek myth, Zeus is the youngest out of six. Hestia is the oldest, then Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, then Zeus. Zeus rescued his siblings from their father and that is how he became their king so to speak. Because boys were preferred over girls, the three brothers then became known as the main three gods with Zeus as the king.
Persephy chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
I love so muuuuch your story ! X3 I have read it a long time ago, and I re-read it from time to time, just because. Thank you for writing Persephone as a cool babe, perfect for Hades. Lot of love.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
OMG! So is Seph the "babe" Meg's ex left her for?! Genius! That's just genius, HA! Well, assuming I'm correct anyway, I might not be. Better keep reading then ;)
UnderworldFairy chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I LOVE this story! I always thought about giving Hades a happy ending :) i will continue reading, thanks for the great fic :D
Chrysti Doofenshmirtz chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
She is shown, but as a cameo at the baby shower.
angelvan105 chapter 37 . 6/10/2013
THIS IS BEST DISNEY Persephone and Hades story EVER! It nice that Hades have happy ending. It was funny, exciting and super great story! way to go! I be looking forward of your sequel story Daddy's Little Hellraiser. It sound terrific!
Erberus chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
well, the virgin goddess thing just went down the drain...
Erberus chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
"'I'm on to you puppy and your in big trouble!' He hissed at Cerberus who cocked his head and made a noise of confusion. " Classic. Classically hilarious. XD
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Aaaawwwwww! Pain and Panic are the best! Why I read these out of order I will never know, but everything is so wonderful! I love hercules getting a black eye from sephy too that was amazing.
pureflowersand2684 chapter 37 . 1/30/2013
I laughed, I cried, and I have loved this story. I have read other Hades/Persephone fics, but this one took the cake. I even loved the way you put in all the other Greek and roman legends within the story. Hope you enjoy the 100 review on this story.

TaTa,
PureFlowerSand
Sesquipedalia chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Be ashamed, Cerberus. Be very ashamed.
Janet-Mufasa chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I do hope poor cerberus is okay after the rabies thingy ;A;
Janet-Mufasa chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Lol appollo is gaston

I LOVE IT!

Great job with this, and I will surely read every other story connected to it! youve got a star in my books as far as this story goes!
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
I'm kinda upset you made Theseus into a jerk. He was one of my favorite characters in the animated series and was hilarious as the Grim Avenger.
Mandamoonrose chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Yay! Adonis is DEAD! sorry, but he is (I mean was) so annoying and a snob! He back stabbed everybody on the TV show, including the people who cared and helped him, he's such a winny wuss...