Reviews for Plight of Persephone
NekoTheKat chapter 1 . 4/29
absolutely love this fic, and the ship. Well done :3
firedrakegirl chapter 37 . 3/13
I've just finished this story, and while I struggled to get into it at first, by the end I was sad to see it end. I look forward to reading the others. Your perception of Hades was fantastic, a nice combination of villainous and sweet.
Christineoftheopera chapter 7 . 5/31/2015
PUPPY!
Sand-wolf579 chapter 37 . 4/6/2015
So, may I just say that I love Greek Mythology? And, that I also really love your story. I mean, really, it's perfect. I love the relationship between Hades and Persephone, and your way of telling their story. I mean, sure, it's unlike most other versions of the myth, where Hades practically kidnaps Persephone, but I like this way better.
And, let's be honest, if I wanted to read something that was accurate with most versions of the myth, then why would I be reading fanfiction of Disney's Hercules? I mean, hello, they didn't even get his name right, not really, but then again, nobody does.
I look forward to reading your other stories. Great job on this one though, it was awesome.
Xarisw chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
In Greek myth, Zeus is the youngest out of six. Hestia is the oldest, then Demeter, Hera, Hades, Poseidon, then Zeus. Zeus rescued his siblings from their father and that is how he became their king so to speak. Because boys were preferred over girls, the three brothers then became known as the main three gods with Zeus as the king.
Persephy chapter 37 . 12/17/2013
I love so muuuuch your story ! X3 I have read it a long time ago, and I re-read it from time to time, just because. Thank you for writing Persephone as a cool babe, perfect for Hades. Lot of love.
The-Fun-In-Funeral chapter 10 . 10/12/2013
OMG! So is Seph the "babe" Meg's ex left her for?! Genius! That's just genius, HA! Well, assuming I'm correct anyway, I might not be. Better keep reading then ;)
UnderworldFairy chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
I LOVE this story! I always thought about giving Hades a happy ending :) i will continue reading, thanks for the great fic :D
Chrysti Doofenshmirtz chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
She is shown, but as a cameo at the baby shower.
angelvan105 chapter 37 . 6/10/2013
THIS IS BEST DISNEY Persephone and Hades story EVER! It nice that Hades have happy ending. It was funny, exciting and super great story! way to go! I be looking forward of your sequel story Daddy's Little Hellraiser. It sound terrific!
MischievousLight chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
well, the virgin goddess thing just went down the drain...
MischievousLight chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
"'I'm on to you puppy and your in big trouble!' He hissed at Cerberus who cocked his head and made a noise of confusion. " Classic. Classically hilarious. XD
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Aaaawwwwww! Pain and Panic are the best! Why I read these out of order I will never know, but everything is so wonderful! I love hercules getting a black eye from sephy too that was amazing.
pureflowersand2684 chapter 37 . 1/30/2013
I laughed, I cried, and I have loved this story. I have read other Hades/Persephone fics, but this one took the cake. I even loved the way you put in all the other Greek and roman legends within the story. Hope you enjoy the 100 review on this story.

TaTa,
PureFlowerSand
Sesquipedalia chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Be ashamed, Cerberus. Be very ashamed.