Reviews for Plight of Persephone
Sesquipedalia chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Be ashamed, Cerberus. Be very ashamed.
Janet-Mufasa chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I do hope poor cerberus is okay after the rabies thingy ;A;
Janet-Mufasa chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Lol appollo is gaston

I LOVE IT!

Great job with this, and I will surely read every other story connected to it! youve got a star in my books as far as this story goes!
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
I'm kinda upset you made Theseus into a jerk. He was one of my favorite characters in the animated series and was hilarious as the Grim Avenger.
Mandamoonrose chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Yay! Adonis is DEAD! sorry, but he is (I mean was) so annoying and a snob! He back stabbed everybody on the TV show, including the people who cared and helped him, he's such a winny wuss...
Mandamoonrose chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Adonis is such a man-whore...
godess-of-life-and-death chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
i just want to say... Hades is accually the oldest of his brothers, and Zeus is the youngest. just sayin'
Emerald Gaze chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
smooth opperators!
okay so i just have to say you handled that really well. for a while i thought he start making out with her to really rub it in but feeding her the grapes was so much better! cuz her feeding him would look like she's a slave being force to do so but him feeding her shows how much he cares for her that he's willing to kinda debase himself in such a way since he's a god
again, nicely done! _!
Emerald Gaze chapter 26 . 9/14/2012
oh i knew this was comeing as soon as i remembered his name! i just recently read about their trip to retrieve persephone, so this should be interesting! _!
Emerald Gaze chapter 22 . 9/14/2012
well zeus, she's only barely legal cuz you keep try'na change stuff!
once again you've made the myths and movie fit well together! _!
Emerald Gaze chapter 18 . 9/14/2012
i like what you did with the 'rape of persephone' having that happen after they actually knew eachother and were in love
you fit this all together really well
but i can't help feeling that persephone should have at least thought how this would affect her mother considering her over-protectiveness and all! _!
Emerald Gaze chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
it's funnybto think these all seeing all knowing gods who can't find 1 missing goddess on earth didn't think to look in the underworld
i mean really if she was on earth they'd find her and if she's not on earth then she's in the underworld dead or visiting
nice story by the way this is the first review i've made but i've been so caught up in reading that i didn't stop to review earlier!_!
Puchiko Hiwatari chapter 20 . 1/20/2012
Hi!

I LOVE IT! *w* Your fic is very very SUPER! I love the Persephones personality. Hades and her beloved wife are my favourites greek deities, Ive always thought they are an unbelievable couple and very romantic X3

Youve made me very happy with your story and I am going to continue reading it D

Im sorry for my super bad english u/u je je

Muchisimas gracias por tu genial fic! Bye! w
Nightwalker6690 chapter 37 . 12/10/2011
This fanfic is amazing definetly ranking with my top 5favs i read it all in one go it is now 3 am lol i just wanted to say thank u for writing this i loved it BRAVO!
Raha chapter 2 . 11/10/2011
Oh dear...she dated the guy that dumped Meg didn't she? Awwwkward...
114 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »