Reviews for Plight of Persephone
Chrysti Doofenshmirtz chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
She is shown, but as a cameo at the baby shower.
angelvan105 chapter 37 . 6/10/2013
THIS IS BEST DISNEY Persephone and Hades story EVER! It nice that Hades have happy ending. It was funny, exciting and super great story! way to go! I be looking forward of your sequel story Daddy's Little Hellraiser. It sound terrific!
MischievousLight chapter 18 . 4/23/2013
well, the virgin goddess thing just went down the drain...
MischievousLight chapter 7 . 4/23/2013
"'I'm on to you puppy and your in big trouble!' He hissed at Cerberus who cocked his head and made a noise of confusion. " Classic. Classically hilarious. XD
DarkPriestessOfHyrule chapter 12 . 3/15/2013
Aaaawwwwww! Pain and Panic are the best! Why I read these out of order I will never know, but everything is so wonderful! I love hercules getting a black eye from sephy too that was amazing.
pureflowersand2684 chapter 37 . 1/30/2013
I laughed, I cried, and I have loved this story. I have read other Hades/Persephone fics, but this one took the cake. I even loved the way you put in all the other Greek and roman legends within the story. Hope you enjoy the 100 review on this story.

TaTa,
PureFlowerSand
Sesquipedalia chapter 7 . 12/31/2012
Be ashamed, Cerberus. Be very ashamed.
Janet-Mufasa chapter 22 . 12/27/2012
I do hope poor cerberus is okay after the rabies thingy ;A;
Janet-Mufasa chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
Lol appollo is gaston

I LOVE IT!

Great job with this, and I will surely read every other story connected to it! youve got a star in my books as far as this story goes!
Lucky Ryuujin chapter 26 . 12/5/2012
I'm kinda upset you made Theseus into a jerk. He was one of my favorite characters in the animated series and was hilarious as the Grim Avenger.
Mandamoonrose chapter 21 . 11/22/2012
Yay! Adonis is DEAD! sorry, but he is (I mean was) so annoying and a snob! He back stabbed everybody on the TV show, including the people who cared and helped him, he's such a winny wuss...
Mandamoonrose chapter 15 . 11/21/2012
Adonis is such a man-whore...
godess-of-life-and-death chapter 30 . 10/19/2012
i just want to say... Hades is accually the oldest of his brothers, and Zeus is the youngest. just sayin'
Emerald Gaze chapter 29 . 9/15/2012
smooth opperators!
okay so i just have to say you handled that really well. for a while i thought he start making out with her to really rub it in but feeding her the grapes was so much better! cuz her feeding him would look like she's a slave being force to do so but him feeding her shows how much he cares for her that he's willing to kinda debase himself in such a way since he's a god
again, nicely done! _!
Emerald Gaze chapter 26 . 9/14/2012
oh i knew this was comeing as soon as i remembered his name! i just recently read about their trip to retrieve persephone, so this should be interesting! _!
120 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »