Reviews for Plight of Persephone
theboxfairy chapter 13 . 1/1/2011
This story just sounds waaay too similar to some of the other HadesxPersephone fics on ff. And I'm not talking about the myth, but the little details.
Quantum Witch chapter 13 . 11/9/2010
Hello again.

This was not addressed in my previous emails, but there is something here that needs attention. The “Age of Consent” law is a concept and a title that I created, it came neither from Disney nor mythology. I would appreciate either credit for the idea and the name, or changing the concept or name very slightly in your story.

Josh Spicer chapter 36 . 8/18/2010
Well. It took about a month and a half but I feel safe saying that this is an amazing story. No, more like phenomenal. No adjectives could describe it. You've created an original character, made Hades seem at least half-human, while still sticking to his original character, and made a story that combines many mythical aspects of Greece that keeps as close as possible while still Disnifying it. I will definately continue reading your stories, and don't stop writin, you are amazing. No, more like phenomenal.
Josh Spicer chapter 13 . 8/17/2010
Not much to say that hasn't already been said by many other people. It's a great story, awesome, and fits perfectly in Disney canon. Plus, you try and succeed at making actual Greek mythology Disney-fied. So basically, I haven't reviewed until now because it would be the basic "OMG, you're story is amazing!"
Tatanyablue chapter 37 . 8/9/2010
Really good job ! This story has really come along! I hope that you continue to write, you have a gift! :)
DisneyPrincess chapter 36 . 8/8/2010
I'm sorry, somehow I accidentally skipped this chapter. I like how you portrayed Ares and Athena's sibling rivalry. And I'm glad that Demeter gives Hades the OK to marry Persephone...they are such a cute couple!

Great job as usual, Ditzy!
DisneyPrincess chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
Good ending for your story, Ditzy! Very well written!

Tartarus YEAH, I'm gonna read the sequel once it's posted; I know it's gonna be AWESOME!
animedancin13 chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
Hey, just wanted to say that your story was awesome and that I am excited for the sequel!
liliesandroses chapter 37 . 8/8/2010
I will definitely look for the sequel.

Your writing is the best...

loved this fic from start to finish...
liliesandroses chapter 35 . 7/2/2010
I have been reading your story from the start and I must say , you rock!

Love your story...you are such a great great writer!
Dark Goddess 1487 chapter 35 . 7/2/2010
Vey good can't wait for more update soon
DisneyPrincess chapter 35 . 7/1/2010
You're very welcome. I thoroughly enjoy your Persephone stories, and it's my pleasure to review each and every chapter.

I'm glad Demeter's OK w/ Persephone wanting to be w/ Hades. Sure he's a villain, but he's also a pretty good guy from how you write about him. Well done!

Love and peace, DP
DisneyPrincess chapter 34 . 6/20/2010
So Hades finally popped the question! Good for him! And I remember reading about Aphrodite and Aries having an affair in Greek myth. Nicely done!
DisneyPrincess chapter 33 . 6/20/2010
Great chap! I can't wait to see Hades' reaction to Seph's new look.
DisneyPrincess chapter 32 . 6/19/2010
I'm glad not ALL the gods have completely shunned Persephone...Hermes has always been one of my fave gods anyway.

\