Reviews for Plight of Persephone
DisneyPrincess chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
So Theseus and his bud are gonna try and grab Persephone? Not a good idea, guys.
DisneyPrincess chapter 25 . 6/18/2010
Love the god meeting! And I love how you keep incorporating Hercules and his clan, too!
DisneyPrincess chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
I love how your story stays true to both the original myths and the Disney movie. Well done!
DisneyPrincess chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
Hermes caught Hades and Persephone! OMG, that couldn't have been an easy sight! Have to read the next chap!
DisneyPrincess chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
Wow, go Deme! I guess Hell hath no fury like a mother trying to protect her child.

And I think I remember reading that story about a baby in the fire gaining immortality (or at least trying to) in an Egyptian myth. Well done!
DisneyPrincess chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
Holy crap, you actually killed Adonis! Kudos for havin' the guts, Ditzy!
DisneyPrincess chapter 20 . 6/18/2010
Yay, Meg and Herc action! And I'm glad how you mentioned Cassandra from the TV series, she was always one of my fave charas on that show.
DisneyPrincess chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Oh, YEAH BABY! This chap was H-O-T!
DisneyPrincess chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
I love how you incorporated Hecate. Somethin' tells me the stuff is gonna hit the fan pretty soon.
DisneyPrincess chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Proserpine DOES sound like a nasty disease...I thought it was actually one when I first read it!
DisneyPrincess chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
Yay, I'm glad you brought Phil in. He's such a funny chara!
DisneyPrincess chapter 15 . 6/18/2010
So THAT'S how Persephone knew Meg! Nice job!
DisneyPrincess chapter 14 . 6/18/2010
Go Demeter! I was hoping she'd turn away from the moping soon! I want to see what happens when she discovers Seph is with Hades...it ain't gonna be pretty.

And no, you don't sound like a right nerd. I think it's cool that you know so much about myths.
DisneyPrincess chapter 13 . 6/18/2010
Yeah, I feel for Hades; if my dad had eaten me and my siblings, I'd be pretty cheesed off, too.
DisneyPrincess chapter 12 . 6/18/2010
Yay, love arrows! And I love how you incorporated Jafar (or at least his name) into this chap. Excellent work!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »