Reviews for Plight of Persephone
DisneyPrincess chapter 30 . 6/19/2010
Poor Seph! And I love how you incorporated the deity-tremor joke, I loved it!
DisneyPrincess chapter 29 . 6/19/2010
YAY, play on "Zero to Hero!" I love that song! Thanx!
DisneyPrincess chapter 28 . 6/19/2010
Whoo, Theseus and Peirithous are in for a WORLD of trouble, baby!

BTW, I LOOOOOVE your drawing of Persephone! You are one awesome artist, girl!
DisneyPrincess chapter 27 . 6/19/2010
I love the interaction b/t Persephone and Hecate. And I love how you used Greek letters for Hecate's reasons list. Excellent!
DisneyPrincess chapter 26 . 6/19/2010
So Theseus and his bud are gonna try and grab Persephone? Not a good idea, guys.
DisneyPrincess chapter 25 . 6/18/2010
Love the god meeting! And I love how you keep incorporating Hercules and his clan, too!
DisneyPrincess chapter 24 . 6/18/2010
I love how your story stays true to both the original myths and the Disney movie. Well done!
DisneyPrincess chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
Hermes caught Hades and Persephone! OMG, that couldn't have been an easy sight! Have to read the next chap!
DisneyPrincess chapter 22 . 6/18/2010
Wow, go Deme! I guess Hell hath no fury like a mother trying to protect her child.

And I think I remember reading that story about a baby in the fire gaining immortality (or at least trying to) in an Egyptian myth. Well done!
DisneyPrincess chapter 21 . 6/18/2010
Holy crap, you actually killed Adonis! Kudos for havin' the guts, Ditzy!
DisneyPrincess chapter 20 . 6/18/2010
Yay, Meg and Herc action! And I'm glad how you mentioned Cassandra from the TV series, she was always one of my fave charas on that show.
DisneyPrincess chapter 19 . 6/18/2010
Oh, YEAH BABY! This chap was H-O-T!
DisneyPrincess chapter 18 . 6/18/2010
I love how you incorporated Hecate. Somethin' tells me the stuff is gonna hit the fan pretty soon.
DisneyPrincess chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
Proserpine DOES sound like a nasty disease...I thought it was actually one when I first read it!
DisneyPrincess chapter 16 . 6/18/2010
Yay, I'm glad you brought Phil in. He's such a funny chara!
113 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »