Reviews for Plight of Persephone
I'm-an-Air-Elemental chapter 27 . 2/1/2010
hey!

great story.

i've felt like reading something along these lines for ages, and the fact that it follows the myth but with ur own twist was great!

hope u update soon :D
Tatanyablue chapter 13 . 1/26/2010
This was a really good chap! The most popular myth of Bacchus is that his mother was Selene, a mortal princess, and his father, Zeus. When Hera found out that she was pregnant she tricked her into asking Zeus to show her his true form. Unfortunately for Selene, no mortal could look upon a gods true form and live. Zeus quickly took the baby out of her and put him inside his leg. He then cut open his leg to let Bacchus out at the time of his birth. Apparently that's the only reason that he got to be a god and not a demi-god. Eventually Bacchus went to the Underworld and brought his mother's back to Olympus to become a minor goddess. Just thought that you should know!
st13cott chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
Yay! New chappie. I didn't look to see if anyone else caught this, but you spelled Peirithoos wrong. It's: PirithoĆ¼s. Sorry, but when reading his name it just kinda threw me off how to pronounce it. (Pear-writh-thee-is)

Yeah... um... that's it. Great chapter, can't wait for more~
Remy Lemieux chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aaw Darling!

Don't feel guilty. You didn't make me stay up at 3 AM. It was New Years! I was up til 6 ( at home)~! Believe me when I came home at 3 I was so happy that a new chapter was posted up!

Keep up the good work!
Macrobiotic chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
You give me a reason to check out the Disney Section of Fanfiction!

The chair of forgetfulness. Happening a lot sooner than the myths says so.

:D. This will be fun.
Breech Loader chapter 24 . 1/3/2010
The fic is pretty good.

But shouldn't it be in the Cartoon Hercules section? It'd get more attention from the right people that way.
Remy Lemieux chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Happy New Year!

I don't know why but I feel refreshed and renewed even though its 3 AM.

Anyway, your latest chapter is adequate but I so wanted to read the other Gods reactions! Priceless. X3. And Jerkules. Sorry, Hercules.

Well I am tired. Goodnight.
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Completely missed the fact that you had already finishde the battle of the manticore, and made more chapters. Sorry about that. I can recall Demeter quitting aid to the crops, and it seems that you have more in store than the surface entails. I will await chapter 25 and NOT chapter 21 like I said in the last review.
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
It's been a while since I've been on, so I've just caught up to reading your material. I would never have expected a manticore to be in this; I await to see who will triumph. And you're still going strong with the details, both factual and sensory. You're doing a great job, and I shall eagerly await the next chapter.
Co-HostRobot chapter 23 . 12/25/2009
You want a review on Christmas? You got a review on Christmas day!

"Update! Update! Update!

I want to marry Hades!"

Oops wrong comment...Who cares.

I HEART HADES!
Atola91 chapter 18 . 12/25/2009
When are you going to update HOTT? House of Twisted Toons.

I am sorry but I am not the most patient person in the world -_-u

Take it that I am very excited for the next chapter because I am. :D
Dark Goddess 1487 chapter 23 . 12/22/2009
I love it please update soon
Gisele chapter 22 . 12/20/2009
I am OBSESSED with Hades/Persephone right now. SO obsessed I actually went on the Disney cartoons to read some.
Atola91 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You totally keep Hades in character all day every day!
Tatanyablue chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
This is starting to look really good and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
115 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »