Reviews for Plight of Persephone
st13cott chapter 26 . 1/24/2010
Yay! New chappie. I didn't look to see if anyone else caught this, but you spelled Peirithoos wrong. It's: PirithoĆ¼s. Sorry, but when reading his name it just kinda threw me off how to pronounce it. (Pear-writh-thee-is)

Yeah... um... that's it. Great chapter, can't wait for more~
Remy Lemieux chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Aaw Darling!

Don't feel guilty. You didn't make me stay up at 3 AM. It was New Years! I was up til 6 ( at home)~! Believe me when I came home at 3 I was so happy that a new chapter was posted up!

Keep up the good work!
Macrobiotic chapter 24 . 1/6/2010
You give me a reason to check out the Disney Section of Fanfiction!

The chair of forgetfulness. Happening a lot sooner than the myths says so.

:D. This will be fun.
Breech Loader chapter 24 . 1/3/2010
The fic is pretty good.

But shouldn't it be in the Cartoon Hercules section? It'd get more attention from the right people that way.
Remy Lemieux chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Happy New Year!

I don't know why but I feel refreshed and renewed even though its 3 AM.

Anyway, your latest chapter is adequate but I so wanted to read the other Gods reactions! Priceless. X3. And Jerkules. Sorry, Hercules.

Well I am tired. Goodnight.
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 24 . 1/1/2010
Completely missed the fact that you had already finishde the battle of the manticore, and made more chapters. Sorry about that. I can recall Demeter quitting aid to the crops, and it seems that you have more in store than the surface entails. I will await chapter 25 and NOT chapter 21 like I said in the last review.
Heddwyn McCloud chapter 20 . 1/1/2010
It's been a while since I've been on, so I've just caught up to reading your material. I would never have expected a manticore to be in this; I await to see who will triumph. And you're still going strong with the details, both factual and sensory. You're doing a great job, and I shall eagerly await the next chapter.
Co-HostRobot chapter 23 . 12/25/2009
You want a review on Christmas? You got a review on Christmas day!

"Update! Update! Update!

I want to marry Hades!"

Oops wrong comment...Who cares.

I HEART HADES!
Atola91 chapter 18 . 12/25/2009
When are you going to update HOTT? House of Twisted Toons.

I am sorry but I am not the most patient person in the world -_-u

Take it that I am very excited for the next chapter because I am. :D
Dark Goddess 1487 chapter 23 . 12/22/2009
I love it please update soon
Gisele chapter 22 . 12/20/2009
I am OBSESSED with Hades/Persephone right now. SO obsessed I actually went on the Disney cartoons to read some.
Atola91 chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
You totally keep Hades in character all day every day!
Tatanyablue chapter 4 . 12/10/2009
This is starting to look really good and I'm looking forward to reading the rest!
Spirit of the Earth chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
Great chapter! Can't wait to read what happens with this "manticore" lol

With much laughter, love, and smiles,

Spirit of the Earth )