Reviews for RoChronicles
TL4dN chapter 1 . 9/3/2018
Veri n1c3O12st0riWV
rangamanga chapter 145 . 12/14/2016
well I didn't see anything in the last few chapters coming

next update pls?
Fil chapter 24 . 7/20/2014
Nice chapter! I can see that Shu/Lana is the OTP in this story though I was hoping for Shu/Zira tbh, but I like everything regardless! Keep it up :) can't wait to read more.
Yusuke kun chapter 40 . 6/3/2014
Just started reading them again! XD Its been a while.
FullyFLUFFED chapter 58 . 6/3/2013
hi. Thanks for the update,btw.
I've only started reading a few weeks ago and I can't believe why the hell don't people support this fic! It's amazing. You really put much thought in all of the chapters. You really are one selfless person.

I swear, from now on to review on every single update!

On the other note;who's Amune?
DivineCluster chapter 51 . 11/21/2012
LOL chapter 49 was really funny ,and in a way cute! I love that Falcone and Ghebriel are finally together. I was really touch by that chapter . Ghebriel finally faced his fears.
wetpony chapter 49 . 11/14/2012
O.O

MR. NOM-NOM, WHAT ARE YOU?!

And I do wonder what's up with the queen? Thank you for another interesting chapter! :D
MissMuffinS2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
b
DivineCluster chapter 43 . 8/6/2012
Dude,I totally Love your Story! It's so Cool and I asked myself why there's only 9 reviews*angry face* this should receive like 150 Reviews...
Ohh, And i took you how many months so you can update chapter 40? like three to four months..Those times were really painful! At least you updated three chapter*insert happy face*. I wish you update soon cause I want to see more(ZiraXJeliel and FalconeXGhabriel and Also some Shujiri and Lady Lana) Kyaa I'm A yaoi fan by heart!..
So LOVE YOUR FIC AND I HOPE YOU UPDATE!
Yusuke kun chapter 39 . 10/21/2011
i love the dog ears! XD

that's all...

hmmm... weeeeeeeeellllll... please update soon!
KaraRapist113 chapter 30 . 11/29/2010
Ohh, the suspense. I believe I could take an educated guess at who the two you've just brought into the story are and be at least close to right, hmmm? _ You need to keep going with this, it gets more interesting with every chapter darling! (Also, nice use of Latin.)
Aroo chapter 28 . 11/17/2010
Glad to see somebody liked us enough to do a story involving the server before it went down. Keep up the good work, I can't WAIT to see what else happens.
Jesse H chapter 26 . 11/7/2010
Great to see you haven't given up on the story; it sounded really good from what I saw of the character bios and the plot on IM, so while we wait for Delusion to get back up and running again, I look forward to seeing more of what you have ready. (But don't forget your art assignments! You have to do those even if you DO hate painting!) Anyway, keep going with this. It's getting even more interesting with every chapter.
zesseiji ryouko chapter 26 . 11/4/2010
.gee. you CAN,NOT stop it there. you have to keep writing. I'm like, literaly at the edge of my seat waiting to see what happens!
KaraRapist113 chapter 25 . 11/2/2010
So far so good, darling. I wish you would keep posting it on dA too, but such is life I suppose. I see the plot's thickening; can't wait to see what you have in mind for them next time. (Oh, yes, and..Dear? It wouldn't hurt to see a bit more suggestive hinting for other couples, too. Teasingly, if need be; I don't want to be the only one who's got so many pairings to ship from the list of the ones you and your friends have created!)