Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 1: Pieces of a Shattered Moon
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/15
Yay! Loved this so damn much! A fun 10 years, indeed!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/15
omg I am terrified about the council meeting, but damn you ended this chap nice! ;) Sexy and sweet, with a bit of deeper meaning when Renji stopped before touching Bya's captain haori, but Bya invites him to remove that as well. That little tidbit felt supremely meaningful.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/15
Oh, I want them to be able to get together! Hmm, third option? What did Yorurichi mean?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/15
OMG RUN! Holy shit they need to get out of there! Don't let them get caught! My heart is beating so hard right now!

'Door? What door?' thanks, that brought a smile to my face in the middle of all the serious shit.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/15
omg This is gonna make me cry! Byakuya knows that Renji is trying! I'm freaking out cause I don't know how long it's gonna take for Renji to break free, oh but when he does *growls* There will be hell to pay!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/15
Damn! Fuckin' Aizen! Fight, Renji! Fight with everything you are! OMG Aizen is gonna make Renji hurt Byakuya..or omg Aizen is gonna hurt Byakuya in front of Renji, omg I don't know if I can read any more, but of course I will cause I gotta know what happens and apparently, I'm a masochist. I know this is about to get really fuckin bad, but I can't stop reading!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/15
Damn, Sosuke's zampakuto does have some scary powers, and Renji is right to be scared. Hell, I'm scared! What's gonna happen?

btw, even though it wasn't really detailed, this chap should have a non-con warning for what they did to Renji.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/15
Holy fuck! That sounds like the most twisted version of hide-and-go-seek ever! This hollow bitch is crazy! Yet..hmm..did she have a point? When she said 'You have cut your own lover. I think you have done this before. You have hurt him. You are not worthy of him.' my heart was pounding cause that's how I view a lot of my fave pairings anyway; that the one who has been so cold and caused so much pain in the past needs to prove themselves worthy of the one they've hurt.

ok, enough of that~ Byakuya did a damn fine job of giving his first bj, and it was underwater! Natural talent lol! Loved when Renji was like 'Can I train, too?' I wanna train with them ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/15
Oh, my! Very nice version of a lemon! I enjoyed that immensely!
'don't run away from me' I almost cried!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/15
lmao! 'It's a lovely way to die, I'm sure' Damn straight!
Way to go Zambimaru!
Ahh, 'training'? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? lol!
I happen to be intrigued by further...'training' *wicked giggles*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/15
Hmm, alone in a cave...well, isn't that just an interesting little set-up? *depraved giggles*
Fave parts: Bya kissing Renji, and them doing each others hair :)
omg What does Bya wanna talk about?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/15
Oh,wow, so glad Renji got there! That hollow had a point; there's a hole where Byakuya's heart used to be and he is a tormented soul. A hollow that hasn't transformed yet.
And she is totally taken with the tormented soul reaper she found!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/15
What is Bya up to? He sounds like a man with a mission, but that last line gave me a bad feeling 'the path I walk is a dangerous one'
Ok, I get that he feels there's something he HAS to do, apparently, but I'm worried about him and I'm hoping Renji finds him soon.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 1 . 8/15
Ooohhhh Isn't this shaping up in an interesting way? Byakuya is shattered, indeed, and needs a certain monkey to help pick up the pieces and put them back together.
Never written yaoi love before this? You've got a good start here, and I can't wait to see what all you have (I know there's quite a bit to this)
Eva Galana chapter 14 . 7/29/2014
Love reading the 'they find each other' stories for these two! You do these so very well! Strange...I don't recall reading this one, and it's one of your longest running series. Onward to the next part of the series...