Reviews for Shattered Moon Part 1: Pieces of a Shattered Moon
Ottree chapter 14 . 12/30/2015
Excellent, on to shattered moon 2 .
kenni-bun bun chapter 14 . 9/8/2015
I like it, I've been side stepping this series until I found the first one, which I did. Now I shall continue. It was a little grammar error-y but it was your first story. There also was the fact that sen is a dude but, I'm guessing you didn't know that yet.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/15/2015
Yay! Loved this so damn much! A fun 10 years, indeed!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
omg I am terrified about the council meeting, but damn you ended this chap nice! ;) Sexy and sweet, with a bit of deeper meaning when Renji stopped before touching Bya's captain haori, but Bya invites him to remove that as well. That little tidbit felt supremely meaningful.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/15/2015
Oh, I want them to be able to get together! Hmm, third option? What did Yorurichi mean?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
OMG RUN! Holy shit they need to get out of there! Don't let them get caught! My heart is beating so hard right now!

'Door? What door?' thanks, that brought a smile to my face in the middle of all the serious shit.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
omg This is gonna make me cry! Byakuya knows that Renji is trying! I'm freaking out cause I don't know how long it's gonna take for Renji to break free, oh but when he does *growls* There will be hell to pay!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/15/2015
Damn! Fuckin' Aizen! Fight, Renji! Fight with everything you are! OMG Aizen is gonna make Renji hurt Byakuya..or omg Aizen is gonna hurt Byakuya in front of Renji, omg I don't know if I can read any more, but of course I will cause I gotta know what happens and apparently, I'm a masochist. I know this is about to get really fuckin bad, but I can't stop reading!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/15/2015
Damn, Sosuke's zampakuto does have some scary powers, and Renji is right to be scared. Hell, I'm scared! What's gonna happen?

btw, even though it wasn't really detailed, this chap should have a non-con warning for what they did to Renji.
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/15/2015
Holy fuck! That sounds like the most twisted version of hide-and-go-seek ever! This hollow bitch is crazy! Yet..hmm..did she have a point? When she said 'You have cut your own lover. I think you have done this before. You have hurt him. You are not worthy of him.' my heart was pounding cause that's how I view a lot of my fave pairings anyway; that the one who has been so cold and caused so much pain in the past needs to prove themselves worthy of the one they've hurt.

ok, enough of that~ Byakuya did a damn fine job of giving his first bj, and it was underwater! Natural talent lol! Loved when Renji was like 'Can I train, too?' I wanna train with them ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/15/2015
Oh, my! Very nice version of a lemon! I enjoyed that immensely!
'don't run away from me' I almost cried!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/15/2015
lmao! 'It's a lovely way to die, I'm sure' Damn straight!
Way to go Zambimaru!
Ahh, 'training'? Is that what the kids are calling it these days? lol!
I happen to be intrigued by further...'training' *wicked giggles*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Hmm, alone in a cave...well, isn't that just an interesting little set-up? *depraved giggles*
Fave parts: Bya kissing Renji, and them doing each others hair :)
omg What does Bya wanna talk about?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 3 . 8/15/2015
Oh,wow, so glad Renji got there! That hollow had a point; there's a hole where Byakuya's heart used to be and he is a tormented soul. A hollow that hasn't transformed yet.
And she is totally taken with the tormented soul reaper she found!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 2 . 8/15/2015
What is Bya up to? He sounds like a man with a mission, but that last line gave me a bad feeling 'the path I walk is a dangerous one'
Ok, I get that he feels there's something he HAS to do, apparently, but I'm worried about him and I'm hoping Renji finds him soon.