Reviews for Demon
JulianneL chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
I really really hope Marcel and Ari aren't separated...scratch that...I'd wail in agony if they were separated. However, I have a feeling Marcel would never ever waver in his love for Ari. :D
saphiretigger chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
is harry 15 or 16 it was winter when he was adopted so his birthday had already passed (right?). so if he had just turned five that puts him at 16 "now" if its been 5 years and his birthday had passed again but 15 if it hadn't.
Lectio Caelum chapter 2 . 4/11/2014
We don't get to see the reaction from Tony when he finally finds out what happened to his car?
evfangirl98 chapter 14 . 1/14/2014
loved it
i-am-the-wallace chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
Okayy so i looooved the story... for the most part. I love Ari and Marcel's relationship but i hated what you did in the last couple of chapters. It kinda ruined it to me but it's not my place to complain.
Athan Winter chapter 4 . 10/2/2013
Mossad and Hamas
bell chelle chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Loved it! Hope to see the Sev/Gibbs piece c:
sneaky lunitic spy chapter 14 . 8/5/2013
i love this
Rose1999 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
i read the blurby thing for this and since im really into ari stories, i was like YES! and since most of the adoption stories with harry in it have gibbs as the adoptee i was like DOUBLE YES!

so thank you for that :)
HeirofSomebodyImportant chapter 14 . 10/2/2012
LOVE SO MUCH :D
Future Forensic chapter 9 . 8/1/2012
wow ari being gibbs slapped nice!
Thornesedge chapter 14 . 6/27/2012
Very entertaining! Is there somewhere that has the Lemons in more detail?
Karin Lee Mischal chapter 14 . 6/20/2012
Just found this story. I loved it! I'm glad that you were able to add Sev to it.

Thank you for all your work on this.
chris chapter 13 . 6/1/2012
there are somethings there are not done for ANY reason,one of those is to get between a Master/Mistress and his/her submissive,especially if their of the psychopathic variety.
Karasu-archer chapter 14 . 2/27/2012
The more stories of yours that I read, the more I realize how incredible your stories are. You go in such a completely opposite direction than the original story/show and yet you still keel it all so well-fitted together. That really is amazing! I especially liked the power play that went between Ari and Marcel (love that you changed his name btw) and you got most of the character done fabulously. The only critique I have is how you wrote Abby. I don't find her so... diabolical? Anyways I really lived this story!.Thanks for your hard work! I really appreciate it!