Reviews for he said
EphemeralSakura chapter 1 . 8/28
It was so amazing! All that was left unsaid and all the feelings behind every sentence! Thank you for this!
Ai chapter 1 . 8/3
You left me hanging. Oh my gosh. I surely hoped there was a sequel.
katsumi0003 chapter 1 . 7/20
I don't remember now how many times i read this fic. I'm begging you to please write a sequel. Please please please! A happy ending! Sakura deserve as much!
AroggantIgnorant045 chapter 1 . 6/4
maygaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhdddd really can't get over this and it's been YEARS of reading and rereading...

such a classic!
notyeraveragenerd chapter 1 . 3/30
Damn! That ending tho. Whew. At least Sasuke finally learned to pull his head out of his ass.
animeixon10 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Waaaaow, here is a interesting final and declaration from Sasuke-Kun hehehe I really really liked it, especially he saying "I'm looking at you now"! Thank you so much for this fic, she was refreshing and short what made it even better! I'll for your others fics! Kisses and byeeee D
MissKonoha chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
Love this! Great job!
TheGrammarQueen chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Sasuke. You goddamn idiot. Just... agh. This kind of future!fic, where he's such an idiot and doesn't acknowledge Sakura and constantly is cold to her and AAAAAH. Beautifully written, with the perfect mix of angst and personal drama and development.

pastel kittens chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Dude. Sasuke. You...idiot.

This is not an insult to your writing whatsoever, but for some reason, you have a knack for making Sasuke say the most hurtful things to Sakura. I've read a couple of your other works, like persuasion, he calls her ugly. In this, is pretty much rejecting all she's felt for him. Another one he calls her weak...

AHHH. I don't know, maybe I'm channeling Sakura's emotion but gosh, it hurts. It hurts a lot. I hope he realizes what a giant fricken idiot he's being when he's saying things like that. He better miss her a lot and realize that she's one of the best things in his life. And then, then he better apologize and call her beautiful and reassure he doesn't think of her as weak anymore and UGHH.

Sorry, sorry, sorry- it's nothing against you, your writing or plot lines. You are defiantly more than welcome to write about whatever you want. And this is in no way a flame or negative review or whatever people call those these days, ha. I don't leave those because frankly, I find it to be distasteful and rude. BUT I just had to get that off my chest...sorry again!

Anyway, have a nice day and keep up the good work! :)
straYCat chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
light and nice _
so cute

thank u! love it!
heartwarming chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Make it into a two-shot!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
A sucker punch not to the gut but straight to the heart. Ouch. Those words, the starting line really utterly hurt. I think my heart stopped for a moment there. This was different from the casual rejections he gave to her face every single day. Probably the most effective too considering the resulting tear ducts that I had. Fuck, it felt like I was the one rejected. It was that powerful. The effect of those one offhand and insensitive comment. Sasuke. You earned your teme title more than ever. God, was it what that poor sods had felt when they were rejected once they confessed in those shoujo mangas? Or when the heroine walked in and saw her love interest with another? I take back all the words I said in blatant disregard for their pain. I was an ignorant fool. It really did hurt like a bitch. I haven't been in love yet and I already experienced my heart tearing apart at the seams. Congratulations.
something trivial chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. It gave me feels, I tell you. I love every bit of this story. How Sasuke initially felt about her. How Sakura slowly withdrew herself from him. And the last part, just... oh my gosh.

This fic is the only one of its kind, I think. You can see Sasuke's feelings develop. No, they weren't there at first. You can see Sakura grow independent of her love for him. And she almost completely did. Nothing was too sudden, nor too dragging. It's how things really are supposed to be. It's realistic.

I love it.
iHeartStar chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Adorable ending :) satisfying event with just that simple sentence
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012