Reviews for he said
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
oh my gosh.. that was breathtaking.. hahaha

wonderful fic
Nazarei chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Geez, I really hate his arrogance... please write Itachi fics!
Sethra Ri-Senzo chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I read this story months ago, and forgot to save it to my favorites. And then I couldn't remember what it was called, or how the summary went, so it took me forever to find it again! But it was definitely worth the months of searching. This story is beautifully written.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
How I loved this story. It showed the stages where Sasuke took notice that Sakura's regard for him had gone. You put in the way in how he missed her affections, like her stories from the patients she treated in the hospital, and I thought that that was genius. This was elegantly written.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
i loved it!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed reading this piece. I like how Sasuke was made to go back on his word, realising her in the end.

Really well-written! A pleasure to read.
haliz chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Hi! I found this shot really good just like everything you do actually. Sasuke seems to amaze me every time you write him and poor little sakura always get hurt but she was correct she knows that what he said is true nothing out of the ordinary. Anyway i love it!
Mixume chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
This story never fails to touch my heart. It's well written and the emotions are subtle but can be clearly felt. Better than most stories on this site. Nice job :)
What I wrote chapter 1 . 10/15/2010
I love you. When the story was nearing its end, I was seriously doubting whether it would really have a happy ending... but it did. In an awsome: use-your-head-and-guess-what-comes-next sort of way. I liked it.

Thanks :-)
iAndroid chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
A beautiful and rather bittersweet story. Love the way your writing is able to stir up so much emotions when I read it. :3
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aw, I really liked it! I like the idea of "the unsaid" and all that that means. It was a quiet sort of story but, hm, I don't know, the quietness really made it resound more. If that makes sense. I don't know, haha. I just really, really enjoyed it. :)
Pretty peach chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I liked it! I felt as though it maybe was inspired by pride and prejudice... Maybe I'm wrong, lol !
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Your style of writing will forever be my favorite. It just sounds so...elegantly smart. I love it.

And I love this fic too. especially the way it ended!

Adore the title too!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
God, I love how you ended this piece (and pretty much everything else about it!) but it really does leave me yearning for more! Perhaps a direct sequel/continuation? :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Absolutely adorable. :) I love your title! :D It makes me so happy. Love it, love it, love it.

annee loves sasusaku