Reviews for he said
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love it!
sunnymangoes chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this! The story shows the pain Sakura feels and it's nice to know Sasuke'soijt of view! Brilliant! :)
redbeanbun chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I've loved your stories for years. So much so that I often come back to reread many of them whenever I'm in the mood. But I've just realized that I never added you or some of your stories to my favorites list.. what a mistake! Well before I'm off to scroll through all your work again, I just wanted to say this fanfic is one of my most favorite.
boredteenager chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
sasukagay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
It was great! Will there be more or is it a one-shot?
ambergur-pyon96 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Why did i take so long to find thiss dvbffvjhxcdg! It was great, thank you!
mililli chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was absolutely brilliant! I would have loved to read more!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I feel something of an Austen influence here and it is done brilliantly.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hmmmm. I don't really like the end. I think you rushed it. As if you were tired and just wanted to finish it. But I love everything else!
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
oh my gosh.. that was breathtaking.. hahaha

wonderful fic
Nazarei chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Geez, I really hate his arrogance... please write Itachi fics!
Sethra Ri-Senzo chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I read this story months ago, and forgot to save it to my favorites. And then I couldn't remember what it was called, or how the summary went, so it took me forever to find it again! But it was definitely worth the months of searching. This story is beautifully written.
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
How I loved this story. It showed the stages where Sasuke took notice that Sakura's regard for him had gone. You put in the way in how he missed her affections, like her stories from the patients she treated in the hospital, and I thought that that was genius. This was elegantly written.
zunaira ghazal chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
i loved it!
NuclearPandaGas chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
I really enjoyed reading this piece. I like how Sasuke was made to go back on his word, realising her in the end.

Really well-written! A pleasure to read.
115 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »