Reviews for he said
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
A sucker punch not to the gut but straight to the heart. Ouch. Those words, the starting line really utterly hurt. I think my heart stopped for a moment there. This was different from the casual rejections he gave to her face every single day. Probably the most effective too considering the resulting tear ducts that I had. Fuck, it felt like I was the one rejected. It was that powerful. The effect of those one offhand and insensitive comment. Sasuke. You earned your teme title more than ever. God, was it what that poor sods had felt when they were rejected once they confessed in those shoujo mangas? Or when the heroine walked in and saw her love interest with another? I take back all the words I said in blatant disregard for their pain. I was an ignorant fool. It really did hurt like a bitch. I haven't been in love yet and I already experienced my heart tearing apart at the seams. Congratulations.
something trivial chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L. It gave me feels, I tell you. I love every bit of this story. How Sasuke initially felt about her. How Sakura slowly withdrew herself from him. And the last part, just... oh my gosh.

This fic is the only one of its kind, I think. You can see Sasuke's feelings develop. No, they weren't there at first. You can see Sakura grow independent of her love for him. And she almost completely did. Nothing was too sudden, nor too dragging. It's how things really are supposed to be. It's realistic.

I love it.
iHeartStar chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Adorable ending :) satisfying event with just that simple sentence
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Love it!
sunnymangoes chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love this! The story shows the pain Sakura feels and it's nice to know Sasuke'soijt of view! Brilliant! :)
redbeanbun chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I've loved your stories for years. So much so that I often come back to reread many of them whenever I'm in the mood. But I've just realized that I never added you or some of your stories to my favorites list.. what a mistake! Well before I'm off to scroll through all your work again, I just wanted to say this fanfic is one of my most favorite.
boredteenager chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
sasukagay chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
It was great! Will there be more or is it a one-shot?
ambergur-pyon96 chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Why did i take so long to find thiss dvbffvjhxcdg! It was great, thank you!
mililli chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
This was absolutely brilliant! I would have loved to read more!
GalanthaDreams chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I feel something of an Austen influence here and it is done brilliantly.
Breezybiatch chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Hmmmm. I don't really like the end. I think you rushed it. As if you were tired and just wanted to finish it. But I love everything else!
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
oh my gosh.. that was breathtaking.. hahaha

wonderful fic
Nazarei chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Geez, I really hate his arrogance... please write Itachi fics!
Sethra Ri-Senzo chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
I read this story months ago, and forgot to save it to my favorites. And then I couldn't remember what it was called, or how the summary went, so it took me forever to find it again! But it was definitely worth the months of searching. This story is beautifully written.
118 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »