Reviews for he said
Fantastical.Renaissance chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
A beautiful and rather bittersweet story. Love the way your writing is able to stir up so much emotions when I read it. :3
fireblazie chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Aw, I really liked it! I like the idea of "the unsaid" and all that that means. It was a quiet sort of story but, hm, I don't know, the quietness really made it resound more. If that makes sense. I don't know, haha. I just really, really enjoyed it. :)
Pretty peach chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I liked it! I felt as though it maybe was inspired by pride and prejudice... Maybe I'm wrong, lol !
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
Your style of writing will forever be my favorite. It just sounds so...elegantly smart. I love it.

And I love this fic too. especially the way it ended!

Adore the title too!
LivEviL chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
God, I love how you ended this piece (and pretty much everything else about it!) but it really does leave me yearning for more! Perhaps a direct sequel/continuation? :)
another.creative.lover chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Absolutely adorable. :) I love your title! :D It makes me so happy. Love it, love it, love it.

~annee loves sasusaku
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 5/16/2010
Cute! (: Haha, I'm glad they ended up together in the end!
D chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
Best sasusaku one-shot in a long time! i cant stop reading it! its amazing!...i just keep coming back to it! i love how you write! )!
xo!
Mendori-chan chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
this is so ironic. :D and it was a lovely read. Best SasuSaku one-shot so far.
Dionysos chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
oh nice, very nice
Calise chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
playing hard to get always works! lol great story
An Fox chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
I just love the ending.
thebestdamnthings chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I think I cried. Yup, I did.
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
I LOVE it! It's so intriguing, them playing their little mind games! Ooh, is that a Fruits Basket quote or what? Ichiro - Hiro - Kyo - Shigure? Or does it refer to the seasons or months or whatever in Japanese?
ChocolateCookieFan chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
I liked it :) nice .. really!

:))