Reviews for he said
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Those last few lines made my stomach go WOP. :)

Awesome, awesome Sasuke and beastmode Sakura. What a cute, amazing job!
Red Dawn's Blossom chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hmm... I think, after thinking a bit, that I do understand what he means... correct me if I'm wrong, but he is saying, in a nutshell, that he is taking interest in her now?
Uchiha Sumiko chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is - no liying - my favourite story ever.

I've read it like 3 times each day since I found it.

I really like the way it's written. I think u did a wonderful job. & i'd like to see more stories with the same style.

Excellent Work.
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh gods, the way you wrote this, so subtle, was breathtaking. Not many can write like this, good job :P
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
In short, Sasuke thought, he had lost his specificity.

“I’m looking at you,” he said. “I'm looking at you now. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said.

dammit. i hate you for making me want to be in love and fuck this, it's just too great and it was awesome. and i dont know it's making me feel so much when it shouldn't. it shouldn't be like this.

love it.
bergundy chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Teehee.

Now that that's out of the way...

This was pleasant.I know some authors whose work I used to like, until I realized they liked beating the fact that "Sasuke regrets losing Sakura SO, SO MUCH and is going to become horribly soppy" into the reader's head too much. This reads more subtly - even if he feels that, he's not going to "go for it" at once.

Nice oneshot. :)
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
tied together nicely at the end with reference to the first line, nice!

I see lots of meaning into this and I think the interactions played put fairly nicely.

Looking forward to more stories like this, I prefer these drama/angst/romance ones but at times I read humorous fics.
TwistedInABottle chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wonderful blanket. Is this a ONESHOT? or is there more?

Anyway, spectacular job!

Pakapaws claws
AdotD chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Thank you.
The Disappeared chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was great! I especially enjoyed the technique you used at the beginning - a quick, effective way to grab the reader's attention. Great job!
Mai Sode no Shirayuki chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
hey i loved it! It was a really cool idea, one i haven't seen before. It usually takes something like Sakura distancing herself for Sasuke to realize that he's in love with her!
extraordinaire chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really love the way this was written. You didn't just come out with whatever you were saying, but it was "hidden". As you intended, I know, but it was incredibly cute. Keep writing :)
Nilie chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Excellent. You've managed subtle so very well! :D Fine piece. Love, Blanket!
cast14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
great story i loved it
thinkthoughts chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
i like it lots! are you gonna continue it?
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »