Reviews for he said
Meghan'sSuperCoolUserName chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
My heart bursts at the sheer fluff and excitement this story caused me. It was super sweet, but I loved it all the more. You're awesome, and I LOVE your stories!
IPreferLemonPie chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
LOVE. IT! AWESOME! Merry Christmas :)
ish.the.abstract chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
well, you amaze me with your awesomeness...I've never read it written this way before and I'm blown away by how simple yet nice it is
atrophy-07 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
I loved it! Although it wasn't exactly an original plot for all intents and purposes, the rendering was simply stunning as it is that an old story became the very essence of sweet and lovely. Great job.
Luny Ravings of THE Mad Hatter chapter 1 . 12/9/2009
those last two lines just killed me.

it's agonizing going through Sasuke's asshole-ness.
anon chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Subtle, but still amazing.
deleteddddeleteddeleted chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Those last few lines made my stomach go WOP. :)

Awesome, awesome Sasuke and beastmode Sakura. What a cute, amazing job!
Red Dawn's Blossom chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Hmm... I think, after thinking a bit, that I do understand what he means... correct me if I'm wrong, but he is saying, in a nutshell, that he is taking interest in her now?
Uchiha Sumiko chapter 1 . 10/16/2009
This is - no liying - my favourite story ever.

I've read it like 3 times each day since I found it.

I really like the way it's written. I think u did a wonderful job. & i'd like to see more stories with the same style.

Excellent Work.
TrinityAngelX chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Oh gods, the way you wrote this, so subtle, was breathtaking. Not many can write like this, good job :P
MyUsedRomance chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
In short, Sasuke thought, he had lost his specificity.

“I’m looking at you,” he said. “I'm looking at you now. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” she said.

dammit. i hate you for making me want to be in love and fuck this, it's just too great and it was awesome. and i dont know it's making me feel so much when it shouldn't. it shouldn't be like this.

love it.
dustbowls chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
Teehee.

Now that that's out of the way...

This was pleasant.I know some authors whose work I used to like, until I realized they liked beating the fact that "Sasuke regrets losing Sakura SO, SO MUCH and is going to become horribly soppy" into the reader's head too much. This reads more subtly - even if he feels that, he's not going to "go for it" at once.

Nice oneshot. :)
pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
tied together nicely at the end with reference to the first line, nice!

I see lots of meaning into this and I think the interactions played put fairly nicely.

Looking forward to more stories like this, I prefer these drama/angst/romance ones but at times I read humorous fics.
TwistedInABottle chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Wonderful blanket. Is this a ONESHOT? or is there more?

Anyway, spectacular job!