Reviews for he said
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
What a selfish bastard.

Truly, I sometimes HATE Sakura and Sasuke pairings because it isn't until she decides to chage, decides to move on with her life and do as he always wanted that he suddenly notices how important she is to him.

It makes me hate him, despise him, and pity him. I mean, he always has to lose something to realize that he thought more of it that he said he did.

Which seriously annoys me, because FINALLY she is set free from her own feelings and WHAM!

It's a typical wham-bam-thankyouma'am. DAMN YOU, YOU ROBOTIC ASSHOLE!

Rawr.

I liked it, though. Cuz he finally had the balls to do something about it.
cheriper chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
That was so good! It was my first fanfic for the day and my God, was it a very good thing to start a day!
Nameless Blossom chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I felt like the whole scenario reminded me of "Pride and Prejudice" when Lizzie Bennet's pride was hurt after overhearing Mr. Darcy said what Sasuke said (or at least something like that). Great novel, really.
souhoku chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
that was beautiful.
signalbox chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love how you've written both Sasuke and Sakura's characters. Perfect!
Lady-simplyme chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I simply LOVED this, especially the title. I'm sorry, but I have to inform you that you're a genius.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I like it. I liked how everything came full circle again, beginning with him saying he never looked at her to him finally wanting to see her. There was a lot of subtle stuff in it, and I like subtle. Sometimes I can only do subtle. It was great :) -WV
antlercrown chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
-blinks-

Okay, okay. This piece of writing just wiped my mind out. Seriously. It has been one of the most in-depth, complicated yet simple, and thought-provoking story I have read it ages!

I'll just tell you this: It was brilliant.

Like "Oh Snap"-brilliant. It was beautiful. I loved it so much. Just everything about it was just amazing. You're a very talented writing.

I love how you made the title: (t)he (un)said. That was very genius. The ending - just made me happy, radiate from head to toe.

You are such an amazing writer and you always amaze me with your works. Beautiful job. :D

-zanibarr
Breathtake chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love the way you always write SasuSaku so subtly and beautifully.

Loved this fic. The ending was brilliant :)
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
haha fruits basket xD

nvm, i liked it, cause sasusaku fans all love sasukes jealousy. i also noticed there are some difficult words there. kudos xP
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow that was great! I loved it. Good job! :)
gfkjhfdak chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is very different from the one-shots i usually read. I like it! ]
Blue Green Scene chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Your fics actually always make me giddy. Loved it.
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
ah, the heartbreaking subtlety that is SasuSaku.

spectacularly written, flawlessly crafted. the use of "Uchiha-kun" actually hurt.

beautiful.