Reviews for he said
WinterVines chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I like it. I liked how everything came full circle again, beginning with him saying he never looked at her to him finally wanting to see her. There was a lot of subtle stuff in it, and I like subtle. Sometimes I can only do subtle. It was great :) -WV
antlercrown chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
-blinks-

Okay, okay. This piece of writing just wiped my mind out. Seriously. It has been one of the most in-depth, complicated yet simple, and thought-provoking story I have read it ages!

I'll just tell you this: It was brilliant.

Like "Oh Snap"-brilliant. It was beautiful. I loved it so much. Just everything about it was just amazing. You're a very talented writing.

I love how you made the title: (t)he (un)said. That was very genius. The ending - just made me happy, radiate from head to toe.

You are such an amazing writer and you always amaze me with your works. Beautiful job. :D

-zanibarr
Breathtake chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I love the way you always write SasuSaku so subtly and beautifully.

Loved this fic. The ending was brilliant :)
Whats Mine Is Yours chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
haha fruits basket xD

nvm, i liked it, cause sasusaku fans all love sasukes jealousy. i also noticed there are some difficult words there. kudos xP
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Wow that was great! I loved it. Good job! :)
gfkjhfdak chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
This is very different from the one-shots i usually read. I like it! ]
Blue Green Scene chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Your fics actually always make me giddy. Loved it.
justcallmefaye chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
ah, the heartbreaking subtlety that is SasuSaku.

spectacularly written, flawlessly crafted. the use of "Uchiha-kun" actually hurt.

beautiful.

GREAT one-shot!

it was ADORABLE!

hehe
Miko-chan chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I adore the subtlety in this fic, along with the unspoken quiet ache and unbidden hope that sneaks up on you as you go one reading.

:D Made me smile, thank you again for another beautiful piece.

And now, I go back to panicking. XD *writes furiously*
shkh4ever chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I did not want to stop reading this, I could of read on for hours. At first it reminded me of Pride and Prejudiced. Then it turned out not to be AU. I loved the easy flow of this fic, just awesome. "I'm looking at you," he said. "I'm looking at you now. Do you understand?" Loved it. Until next time.
xtintin chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
that was a really great story!

not straight forward. I love the ending and how you can tell what they feel without much dialogue
kiuna'yukina chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aww, that was so... :)
SmileyPhase chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Aw, I liked this one-shot :) Foolish Sasuke-kun, who never knew what he did have until he lost it. Haha. I rather liked all the subtlety and whatnot, how you didn't actually say it but it was implied.

Very well-written! I've missed your updates :]
Pandastacia chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Random: I was thinking of Fruits Basket characters when it came to Sakura's dates.

Except I don't remember an Ichiro.

But I do know the rest...

I think Sasuke's problem is always that he only sees Sakura as he wants to see her.

So when she changes, it rattles him & then he sees what had been there from the start.
106 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »