Reviews for Lost and Found
Shizuka Ayasato chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
;u;

So..wonderful
heylalaa chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
really liked this. i loved how you describe her change in this fic.

thanks for the fic. :)
high improbability chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
One word. Awesome. 8D
James Firebrand chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
A good work! Sorry this took me so long, I've been a little busy lately.

I liked the idea of Shiki wondering why Neku didn't respond to 'Eri' like everyone else did.
youhave60minutes chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
It's amazing. Truly inspiring. This is why I'm glad I started reading your works! I've got more up my sleeve, so don't worry. You'll here some more poetry. (Maybe Mother 3 this time... _)
Adorn chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
Wow! That's like... Shiki POV for the entire game in one fanfiction! Wonderful~!
Lost Legendaerie chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
...Dang. Not that song from 'Veronica Mars' is palying in my head.

It's an awesome song, and also a pretty awesome oneshot too, so I'm not really complaining. xD
D chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I have to agree with everything you put at the end wholeheartedly.
aestheticisms chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Yes, Neku did love her! Someone finally agrees with me. Usually people say that Shiki was Neku's entry fee because she was the person he spent a week with; a real person, and that he turned un-emo because of that week.

ANYWAYS.

I thought this was amazing, Shiki is one of my favorites as well...except Kariya but that's a completely different story (:

This was a really well-done character analysis, can't wait to see if you do the rest of the main characters.

-RV
darklightningdevil chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Oh my...THIS WAS AMAZING! shiki's my favorite too X) I'm gonna go read ur rhyme one now! ;)
Midnight Critic chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
I think that can be arranged.

I must agree with your assessment that Shiki's character is probably the most well-developed in the game despite her relatively small role in the story (when compared to Beat and Joshua, of course), and your little foray into her mind was very effective. Having these thoughts punctuate her mind and the action in the story was quite effective, and it felt like a periodic function-even though Shiki was on the verge of freeing herself from the jealousy and other strong emotions attached to her, one simple, damning thought drags her back to the baseline to start the cycle anew.

On the other hand, having this periodicity seems to weaken the story as well. The story felt like it skipped around-and yes, while it made a wonderful tour of the game's timeline and the possible future that developed, it didn't seem to linger very long in these times that you chose to visit. By the time my mind had grown accustomed to the time that you chose, you had whisked us off towards the next stop. I would suggest to spend a bit more time on each of these stops. That way, you have a better opportunity to explore each of these stops in greater detail and thus delve even further into Shiki's transformation through the game and afterward.

Other than that and the slight misuse of "jealousy" that I noted at the start, I must say that again you have amazed me with your work. Cheers to you!