Reviews for Damn It All!
Sir Helsing Rin chapter 2 . 7/23
*Smirked in amusement*
little'miss'bi chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
PLEASE UPDATE! I REALLLYYY LIKE THIS STORY! :)
little'miss'bi chapter 2 . 8/8/2013
I like this story, it's really good! I want you to update this cool story :D PLEASE!
Kihlala Sisters chapter 2 . 7/11/2013
More plz XD
Salistina chapter 2 . 3/24/2011
Erm. Interesting. I hope you explain why she can't be seen, soon. I like the looks of it so far, though.
Naruto-Lover6271 chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
I would like another please.
Naruto-Lover6271 chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Write more already!
1993 chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
HEY! i cant be bothered logging in, but Iam 1993 AND I THINK THIS STORY IS GOING TO BE KICK ASS! you have to keep going! please! promise me! I have read every single doom fic on this site, and Have been waiting for more! THANK YOU!
kali yugah chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
please do more!
askita chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
I like this I think. It's rather confusing, and feels like it could use some clearing up but I think it definately has some good potential. I'm intrigued. Hidden_relevance is right on her points too.
Hidden Relevance chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
Hmm first off, I gotta say, the all bold setting on this makes it REALLY hard to keep my eyes focused. I'd suggest setting the actual fic back to normal, and the authors notes to bold instead. It's just less of a headache that way.

So far this isn't too bad actually. I like the first person perspective, and the fact that we're actually seeing two of the base personnell as survivors right now. However, that last paragraph about her passing out made no sense whatsoever the way it's written now. I honestly have no clue if she's dreaming or had some kind of out of body experience or what. Please maybe clear that up?

Be careful though, cuz random psychic abilities or something that no one else in the cannon has will really start to make her out to be a bit Sueish.

In any case, welcome to the Doom archive!
TheatreOfDreams chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Baha! the doctors character made me laugh so hard. "Well we're royally fucked up the ass" lmfao. too good. xD