Reviews for 365 Days
CrownsAndConverse chapter 68 . 6/24/2011
Wow. This is an amazing story. Very good. Can you try to send more letters though?

Fang, Max, Angel, Gazzy, Jinx, and Forge's POVs are good. Can you try to get more Iggy in though?

Fly On,

FNF
iLuVtOwRiTe1998 chapter 68 . 6/21/2011
Awesome fanfic! I like the idea of every chapter being a day and it being 365 days... huh. Cool. :)

- Hope
pakistanning chapter 65 . 4/15/2010
I WILL NEVER FORGIVE U FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG!

:O

just kidding.

i totally understand. reality catches up to you at the most annoying times... x) still-i'm a loyal reader! don't keep me waiting too long! :)

brknheadphones chapter 65 . 4/14/2010
thats a good question... Will you answer it?
SlupinLove chapter 2 . 4/12/2010
Holy. Hippogriff.

Only suggestion i have, is to go down a line after the date

IE:

January Second,

I have...

YOU ROCK.
brknheadphones chapter 64 . 3/7/2010
Wow! All the chappies are really short but really good. It is kind of annoying that you only get what people are writing... not the rest. If you could fill in some reasons for some of the stuff they do it would help.
randomwriter13 chapter 64 . 3/7/2010
I just started looking at fanfic websites, im thinking about writing one. can u write one that isn't rly about any one book specifically, just a story u made up? If so, how? and how can i tell if u reply?

btw, i think ur writing is currently better than James Patterson's. At the moment, it SUCKS. :p
pakistanning chapter 63 . 2/18/2010
poor jorge!

yay, your grammar's improved! -grins like a crazy english teacher- yay yay yay yay yay

good luck with those electi-er, options.

Nymphadora Potter chapter 63 . 2/17/2010
Great job!
Nymphadora Potter chapter 62 . 2/13/2010
Good chappie! Update soon!
pakistanning chapter 62 . 2/11/2010
gosh... im all depressed now... lol.

but i have a few comments!

alright. not that im going to be all harsh and criticize you and be like, "this fanfic SUCKS!" or anything, becaue it sure as heck does NOT. :) just... okey dokes, here we go.

"I, Maximum Ride am terrified. I hate to admit it as I am meant to be the strong one but I am scared about what is going to happen to us all, and I wonder if there is anything I could have done to stop this."

alright. see, you have to put commas in there in certain places, or it's just not fluent. it even adds a bit more drama to the chapter somehow-i don't know, all those natural pauses are like beethoven's fifth: "dun. dun...DUN."

like this!

"I, Maximum Ride, am terrified. I hate to admit it, as I am meant to be the strong one, but I am scared about what is going to happen to us all, and I wonder if there is anything I could have done to stop this."

commas before conjunctions-just in case you don't know, conjunctions are words like "but", "and", etc. and that part where it says "I, Maximum Ride, am terrified" has a comma after her name and before it because it's an appositive. and an "appositive" describes the noun. you COULD her name out of the sentence-it's not needed-but it adds more depth to the sentence, and therefore, more interest. get it? :) same with the next sentence:

"I hate to admit it, as I am meant to be the strong one, but I am scared about what is going to happen to us all, and I wonder if there is anything I could have done to stop this."

in that sentence, it would have been better to take away the "and" and the comma before it, even though it could be grammatically correct, and split the sentences into two different clauses entirely. like:

"I hate to admit it, as I am meant to be the strong one, but I am scared about what is going to happen to us all. I wonder if there is anything I could have done to stop this."

and... a mere opinion: maybe you should add a few contractions in there; it sounds more like max. :)

see? i mean, it's not much. still. it makes al the difference!

...please don't yell at me!

Bree.116 chapter 62 . 2/6/2010
This is kind of REALLY confusing.

What did Nudge do?

Why is Max "sending" letters to Fang if he's right there?

Why wouldn't Angel trust Max?

What happened to Kat and the other one? Sorry, I forgot the name.

Is Jinx good or bad?

And why is Max so weak? SHe's the invicible.

Sorry if this is super long :D

Good story, btw! Keep writing
Captain Torch chapter 62 . 2/6/2010
Wow. That's all I can say for this fic. It rocks! I love the suspense you pile up... Awesome, really. And the short, to-the-point letters really leave us hanging... Which is a good thing? Hm. It keeps us wanting more, but we hate waiting for something this good! So please update soon!
Nighthawk21 chapter 62 . 2/6/2010
luv it, keep writing! and if i do go on that site, i will only rank you if your story is good.
Ali Taylor7 chapter 61 . 1/15/2010
*Gasp* no! i finished all u have published! :( I hope for more soon! I really like it, and u ended with SUCH a CLIFFY! ARGH! lol, soon, plz!